12 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

15 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

15 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

I HATE IT! She looked so much better as a bruenet with loooong hair, im not trying to be a hater, but i feel like she did it just to rebel a little

by purplecupcake411 on 8/14/2012 9:29:53 PM

idk wat to say

by lexigirl1 on 8/14/2012 9:14:05 PM

haha this was good !
i really dont like it at all !!
i miss her long brown hair !

by lovexx on 8/14/2012 8:58:55 PM

i loved her old hair, so i am disappointed about this cut....... but if she loves it then im happy for her

by hcl1610 on 8/14/2012 8:47:55 PM

I really don't like her hair. When she cut it from her long brunette locks, I was disappointed but I did like her wavy blonde/brown bob. It looked so pretty on her and she pulled that type of short hair off well. I just don't think this pixy cut is a look she can pull off. Emma Watson, yes, Miley Cyrus, well, she should stick to hair that is a little longer than that.

by hawaiigirl624 on 8/14/2012 8:26:37 PM

haha this made my day Smile

by jennanatasha on 8/14/2012 8:12:15 PM

i like her hair.. just not the side!

by muenessa678 on 8/14/2012 8:09:10 PM

okay so she may have done it for a good cause but is she trying to be be like Tabitha Coffey!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

by Blonde Blue Eyes on 8/14/2012 8:05:09 PM

Even though I don't think the hairdo is that attractive,It's good that she's happy with it and herself.

by Courtney is christian on 8/14/2012 8:03:41 PM

I really don't like it really but I heard she donated it to hair thing for cancer patients

by millia7 on 8/14/2012 7:51:57 PM