2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

ummm. no offense or anything cuz i luv miley, but what the hell happened to her gorgeous locks!!!!

by pussycat103 on 8/14/2012 7:38:46 PM

She donated it all to cancer kids.
Stop hating, she loves it & did if for a good cause.

by Sami_McDoodle on 8/14/2012 7:35:01 PM

SHe's happy so thats ok... But other than that, it looks terrible.

by epicforevs on 8/14/2012 7:32:53 PM

THERE'S ONLY TWO WORDS I NEED TO ABOUT THIS....... HATE IT!!!!!........ sorry miley but this doesn't look pretty.... Frown

by madi_830 on 8/14/2012 7:32:15 PM

hate it! it looks terrible!!!

by coobs123 on 8/14/2012 7:29:59 PM

Guys, cool it with the mean comments!!! Miley may have let herself go, but this was to express herself and be unique. Everybody has their own style!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/14/2012 7:23:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- I wanna get my hair cut really really short. Right now my hair length is right at my collar. I want it cut like Rihanna's, but idk if I have the confidence!! I wanna be unique and all that, but I need lots of confidence to take on haters like, for example, Miley. Please help me!!!

hey! I had short hair for a while. it was awesome! just do it and forget what anyone says Smile you go!

Helen S.

by softballismyBFF on 8/14/2012 7:20:05 PM

I think her new hair isn't very attractive, but if she likes it that's what counts. I definitely don't love it, and I think she looked much better with long brown hair. But like I said, if she likes it, who is anyone else to complain?

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:17:44 PM

It is a drastic look. Not many people can pull off that look, but she is definitely one of the people who can.

by giggle123 on 8/14/2012 7:15:28 PM

she donated it to charity for cancer patients. people need to stop harassing her, she can do whatever she wants to do with her hair, body, whatever. it's her life, how does it effect you?
it's easy to say i LOVE it

by Kalulah on 8/14/2012 6:59:18 PM