4 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

7 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

ummm. no offense or anything cuz i luv miley, but what the hell happened to her gorgeous locks!!!!

by pussycat103 on 8/14/2012 7:38:46 PM

She donated it all to cancer kids.
Stop hating, she loves it & did if for a good cause.

by Sami_McDoodle on 8/14/2012 7:35:01 PM

SHe's happy so thats ok... But other than that, it looks terrible.

by epicforevs on 8/14/2012 7:32:53 PM

THERE'S ONLY TWO WORDS I NEED TO ABOUT THIS....... HATE IT!!!!!........ sorry miley but this doesn't look pretty.... Frown

by madi_830 on 8/14/2012 7:32:15 PM

hate it! it looks terrible!!!

by coobs123 on 8/14/2012 7:29:59 PM

Guys, cool it with the mean comments!!! Miley may have let herself go, but this was to express herself and be unique. Everybody has their own style!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/14/2012 7:23:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- I wanna get my hair cut really really short. Right now my hair length is right at my collar. I want it cut like Rihanna's, but idk if I have the confidence!! I wanna be unique and all that, but I need lots of confidence to take on haters like, for example, Miley. Please help me!!!

hey! I had short hair for a while. it was awesome! just do it and forget what anyone says Smile you go!

Helen S.

by softballismyBFF on 8/14/2012 7:20:05 PM

I think her new hair isn't very attractive, but if she likes it that's what counts. I definitely don't love it, and I think she looked much better with long brown hair. But like I said, if she likes it, who is anyone else to complain?

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:17:44 PM

It is a drastic look. Not many people can pull off that look, but she is definitely one of the people who can.

by giggle123 on 8/14/2012 7:15:28 PM

she donated it to charity for cancer patients. people need to stop harassing her, she can do whatever she wants to do with her hair, body, whatever. it's her life, how does it effect you?
it's easy to say i LOVE it

by Kalulah on 8/14/2012 6:59:18 PM

Want to stop biting your nails? Get a manicure at a salon/spa to make them look flawless. This will help encourage you not to ruin them by nibbling.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.