5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

let me think about it... HATE IT

by amanda16 on 8/14/2012 6:57:31 PM

Ugh, just because someone's hair isn't long and flowing doesn't mean it can't look good. Miley can rock that cut just like Emma Watson. Keep an open mind before saying you hate something guys.

by warriorgirl100 on 8/14/2012 6:54:13 PM

I actually think it looks super cute on her. Although I really did like her most recent bob, I think the color and cut is a sweeter side of miley.

by kpianoplayer on 8/14/2012 6:53:15 PM

Personally I dont like it, at all. I am not hating....but I'm hoping maybe she is doing it for a movie part? But it's hair so it's nothing people can do about it...

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/14/2012 6:52:31 PM

Im sorry, everything went down-hill every since that one time she performed on the top that ice cream with a pole. I loved the Hannah Montana show, but i hate this look!!!!

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/14/2012 6:48:40 PM

I agree with ya guys. It is plain ugly but at least she's happy.
Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Hey, Can ay help me? I need some stress taking tips. Without spending anything. I'm poor. I need some money. The girl needs to go on a shopping spree! Smile So what i mean is that i need a job. THat is not babysitting, making crafts, or selling stuff. And also can't do online stuff. Or have a bake sale. Help a girl out here?
- Needing money/stressing tips

hey! well different states have different laws about when kids can start working, so why not ask your parents about what options are open to you?

Helen S.

by starlight1 on 8/14/2012 6:45:31 PM

I have really thick hair and it takes FOREVER to straighten! It's really wavy and when i'm finally done straightening it and go to school, it gets wavy again. How do i keep it straight?!

Helen S.

by softball6 on 8/14/2012 6:42:47 PM

yeah no i kinda really dont like it...

by j4zm09 on 8/14/2012 6:32:30 PM

i dont even like Miey to begin with... but the style isnt that bad in the second pic... it would look terrible on me though Tong

by PrincessLuigi14 on 8/14/2012 6:26:56 PM

I think her happiness and confidence is what makes her beautiful with this new 'do!Loved it before and love it now!

by gjluvsu on 8/14/2012 6:10:45 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?