10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

11 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

I mean, it looks cute on her, but i dont like it...

by JBgal33♥ on 8/14/2012 5:52:30 PM

As long as she's happy, others opinions don't matter. Also I think she donated her hair to a cancer charity.

by cato123 on 8/14/2012 5:51:13 PM

i love it! its so daring and she said that she loves it and that she feels more like her then ever before! it takes guts to do that. it makes me actually like her more now. it looks great!

by Alykat18 on 8/14/2012 5:35:08 PM

hate it it looks so gross! But if shes happy with it thats all that matters.

by Fashion designer on 8/14/2012 5:33:27 PM

I hate Mileys new hair. I liked her brown hair before. Like it or Love it- Hate it!!!

by Poodles150 on 8/14/2012 5:05:49 PM

I'm okay with the cut but she should have kept her brown hair... or at least died her eyebrows blonde too. But I still LOVE her long hair.

by nyagross on 8/14/2012 5:02:15 PM

hate it she looks more worse than those embarrassing pics of her at that party

by khawkins on 8/14/2012 4:56:54 PM

i don't personally love both changes but if she likes it's fine by me

by cutie00 on 8/14/2012 4:51:32 PM

I like her long hair a lot better... but if it makes her happy, that's all that matters

by music191 on 8/14/2012 4:48:17 PM

Uhh, oh, let's hope she doesn't shave it off like britney spears!!!

by Browniej12 on 8/14/2012 4:38:25 PM