1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

I hate it. I loved her hair before but now it is ugly

by kirsten4716 on 8/14/2012 4:37:12 PM

Hmmm.... like it or love it.... Gonna have to go with NONE OF THE ABOVE. Looks awful.

by emonkey4 on 8/14/2012 4:33:44 PM

Ugg. It doesn't really look like Twiggy's hair at all. I don't like it

by rosehuber on 8/14/2012 4:25:52 PM

I hate it its not really her look. I guess I'm just saying that because i used to her long flows boho chic look

by tionaryan on 8/14/2012 3:57:09 PM

she is so full of herself! Of course she would get a 1000$ hair job! I hate it so much....

by Dragonfly214 on 8/14/2012 3:56:10 PM

To be honest,I don't like Miley Cyrus :/ But I have to say she looked MUCH better with long hair!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/14/2012 3:51:40 PM

I don't like it, but i guess if she does than that's all that really matters!

by gymcat on 8/14/2012 3:51:12 PM

I like her long brown hair better but as long as she likes it on her...that's all that matters.

by hockeygirl1999 on 8/14/2012 3:50:49 PM

Well, if she's happy with that, then I guess it's all good.

by Littlepuppygirl on 8/14/2012 3:46:59 PM

ewww... she looks like draco malfoy :/

by zydiaisme on 8/14/2012 3:46:18 PM