AN HOUR AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

2 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

I don't like short hair at all, But I am happy that she did it for charity.

by Shamrock101 on 8/14/2012 3:46:05 PM

I don't like the style, but I love how she loves it. That's what matters!

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/14/2012 3:44:43 PM

Love it or like it? More like HATE it.

by coco4 on 8/14/2012 3:42:15 PM

I think her 'do might have been a bet, but I wouldn't have done it if I were her. Or it could just be a publicity thing. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/14/2012 3:39:22 PM

i think it looks bad and it reminds me of britney spears lol. i think it would have looked better if she left it her natural color

by paigebunny on 8/14/2012 3:32:02 PM

I like the look and the fact it isn't what everybody else is doing. It would look better if it was a bit put together more like in the second photo.

by wrockgirl on 8/14/2012 3:21:46 PM

I really don't like this look. Her hair before was better. I wasn't a fan of her before or after the hair do

by hbgirl2001 on 8/14/2012 3:18:34 PM

At first I really didn't like it and if she's happy I'm happy plus she feels pretty like that.. And also she did it for charity which I think is awesome! Laughing

by XxBriXD on 8/14/2012 3:15:41 PM

It was nice that she donated it and great that she loves it but I must say it looked better long and brown.

by Miepster99 on 8/14/2012 3:14:11 PM