9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ļæ½http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

I don't like short hair at all, But I am happy that she did it for charity.

by Shamrock101 on 8/14/2012 3:46:05 PM

I don't like the style, but I love how she loves it. That's what matters!

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/14/2012 3:44:43 PM

Love it or like it? More like HATE it.

by coco4 on 8/14/2012 3:42:15 PM

I think her 'do might have been a bet, but I wouldn't have done it if I were her. Or it could just be a publicity thing. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/14/2012 3:39:22 PM

i think it looks bad and it reminds me of britney spears lol. i think it would have looked better if she left it her natural color

by paigebunny on 8/14/2012 3:32:02 PM

I like the look and the fact it isn't what everybody else is doing. It would look better if it was a bit put together more like in the second photo.

by wrockgirl on 8/14/2012 3:21:46 PM

I really don't like this look. Her hair before was better. I wasn't a fan of her before or after the hair do

by hbgirl2001 on 8/14/2012 3:18:34 PM

At first I really didn't like it and if she's happy I'm happy plus she feels pretty like that.. And also she did it for charity which I think is awesome! Laughing

by XxBriXD on 8/14/2012 3:15:41 PM

It was nice that she donated it and great that she loves it but I must say it looked better long and brown.

by Miepster99 on 8/14/2012 3:14:11 PM

I like it

by mermaidrainbow049 on 8/14/2012 3:12:11 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one thatā€™s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.