9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

I mean it looks good, but I don't love it. It just isn't my style. But I'm happy she likes it and feels free. She's only 19 years old.

by Landeye101 on 9/18/2012 7:51:13 PM

by iowag8r on 9/13/2012 8:38:49 PM

i love it. it fit her really good(good way)

by Girlgotswag23 on 9/12/2012 9:00:50 PM

LOVE IT!!!!My advice to girls..... be bold and try something that NO ONE would EVER expect out of you!!!!!!!!

by surferbabe0307 on 9/12/2012 7:52:46 PM

There are ways to make what she did look better, personally I think she looks better with her hair the way we are used to seeing her. But just like with her guys and what she does in her private life she can do what she wants with her hair.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 10:08:25 PM

it looks prety but just not on her but u know, whatever makes u feel good cept drugs dont do drugs miley

by iluvbtr on 9/8/2012 11:48:35 PM

It looks like a raccoon tried to eat her head!Frown

by Imdoodlebug on 9/8/2012 11:12:14 PM

she looks awful and when she gels it up she is copying Pink who has worn her hair like that for years!

by jjinhc on 9/8/2012 5:44:08 PM

I really don't like it...she looked pretty as a brunette! Why mess with a good thing? But, as long as she feels good with it, that's all that really matters!

by the_girl_in_goal on 9/8/2012 1:14:34 PM

i think it would look a lot better if it was still brown. or at least dirty blonde. i DO NOT like the bleach blonde on her at all. it doesnt rly work!!!!!!!!!!

by iluvzebras on 9/3/2012 4:35:46 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?