8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

Honestly I'm not a fan. I liked her brown hair better and I when it was longer and blonde it was better than this, but if she's happy then that's all that matters! Anyway it's not like her hair won't grow back!!! And it's GREAT that she donated her hair! Smile

by PeaceKool on 8/14/2012 3:10:36 PM

Ummmmm well.... its creative. At least she likes it, I guess that's what really matters. Smile

by HannahJL on 8/14/2012 2:50:30 PM

every person's sense of style is different. Take lady gaga. i dont think most ppl would go around sporting her bold style but she loves it. she finds a way to make it work. it makes her....her. this is what miley wants for herself. i would not go out like that anytime soon....can you say eternal grounding?. but i love that she feels confident in it no matter what anyone else thinks.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/14/2012 2:44:29 PM

As someone who loves to have my hair cut short, I think as long as Miley enjoys her new look and feels confident with it, it's great! While I personally am not too fond of her, I completely support her with this new endeavor, especially since she donated her hair. As long as you feel beautiful and like your hair, you should be free to do whatever you want with it, WITHOUT the negative comments of haters.

by st8cfab on 8/14/2012 2:38:54 PM

I wouldn't get my hair cut like that, but it's so sweet that she got her hair cut for charity! Don't be hating on her. She's still beautiful and she did this for a good cause<3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 8/14/2012 2:36:49 PM

it nice she donated it but it doesnt look good at all.but some lucky person will have a miley cyrus wig!

by bking62 on 8/14/2012 2:31:23 PM

It's not for me, but if she donated her hair, then good for her. And also, people have a right to express their opinion, and if they don't like it, fine. But you will notice that most of them said that if she likes it, then fine. Calm down, people.

by Fly1213 on 8/14/2012 2:28:14 PM

Honestly she looks like Draco Malfoy, but it's so nice that she donated it. I say stop hatin! If she loves it, I love it. I agree with @katalf222!! I'm happy for her!! Locks of Love is a good thing!

by pretty123 on 8/14/2012 2:23:10 PM

Don't be hating on her; she donated her hair, so they can make wigs out of it to give to bald people with cancer. I say it's her decision, and if she likes it, good for herSmile (P.S: HAIR GROWS BACK!)

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/14/2012 2:17:37 PM

Honestly I don't love it, but I dislike how she was like 'oh I'll cut my hair like twiggy!'
Yeah Twiggy's hair was NOTHING like that. AT ALL.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/14/2012 2:16:48 PM