8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

And really guys, these people cut their hair for a reason. Mileycut her hair for charity so don't be rude. And when willow Smith cut her hair she wasn't doing it because she wanted to try out a new hairstyle. She did it because shes black and she wanted to go natural. So stop being rude about this stuff because you don't even know why they cut their hair for.

by snowver11 on 8/14/2012 2:13:27 PM

SO WHAT!?!? Sorry to be rude but all of you girls on here get mad at a celebrity if she she cuts her hair to her shoulders or shorter. God, you guys are all to vain. I absolutely hate miley Cyrus but she did it for charity. She just didn't have her hair brushed the right way. Like really people, get on with your lives!!!

by snowver11 on 8/14/2012 2:06:33 PM

I liked her brown long hair a lot better, I was growing mine like hers, but she donated to locks of love so I'm so happy for her! Smile

by katalf222 on 8/14/2012 2:02:46 PM

She looks sophisticated and looked like a rich london lady in her 30's or 40's since her hair, no offense is completely white! :O

by Susmita24 on 8/14/2012 2:02:12 PM

Even though the cutting of one celebrity's hair is completely inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, I liked her other style better but the pixie works at certain angles kind of.

by newsies on 8/14/2012 2:00:08 PM

Join my club head to toes if u like this post Thanks

by monstergirl99 on 8/14/2012 1:59:19 PM

I don't like it at all, but it's her hair and if she likes it, more power to her.

by scamp24 on 8/14/2012 1:52:30 PM

I already knew about this cut but I don't like it. It looks unorganized and I don't like the unevenness of it and the color is not blonde it's white. All thought I heard she donated it to make wigs for cancer patients which rosks but I'd cut it a lot different and color it if different.

by Colie34720 on 8/14/2012 1:51:53 PM

I like it on her, but if I got a pixie cute it would be less edgy and a lil bit longer

by ColosalMascara on 8/14/2012 1:47:04 PM

I liked it better long, but if she likes it this way, that's what really matters.

by lissau2737 on 8/14/2012 1:33:16 PM