1 HOURS AGO 6 tech books that are almost too cool for school: http://t.co/NENQuzIdZr

13 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

16 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

It makes her look like she is 30. But really, she is 21 ish? I liked the brown, and the long blonde better. But hey, as long as she's happy.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/14/2012 1:33:10 PM

WOW.

by kamkam12 on 8/14/2012 1:32:59 PM

I haaaatte it.

by Sarah510 on 8/14/2012 1:31:47 PM

I personally do not like her hair, and think that it looked better when it was longer. But it is her hair!! If she is happy with it then that is all that matters! Smile I think it is rude of people to be freaking out on her about it and criticizing her.

by 17cheergirl! on 8/14/2012 1:21:35 PM

I was sure this was a joke! I can't believe she would do this! I wouldn't be able to get used to this really. But it's not like her hair changes MY life at all. Only reason I could care is she's going to marry Liam Hemsworth (did I spell it right?) and I love him and Hunger Games so much! Don't mean to hate on her just don't really like the 'do.

by lilyyum on 8/14/2012 1:19:19 PM

She looks like Draco Malfoy. I say she needs to put a wig on.

by Yasmeen_Taufiq on 8/14/2012 1:14:16 PM