6 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

7 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

9 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

Im Not Big Fan Of What She Did To Her Hair I Like Her
Before

by srijonibeautyxo on 8/27/2012 11:40:10 PM

Her hair was beautiful before. why did she cut it?

by etesfaye on 8/27/2012 11:15:57 AM

I personally don't like her new hair, but if she is happy with it then that's really all that matters, right?

by carolineee on 8/26/2012 6:21:51 PM

I think it would look good if she didn't shave the sides off. I liked her hair when it was brown and blonde with waves alot better.

by bjinpjs on 8/25/2012 2:22:44 PM

I don't like it. I dont want to be a hater I just think her other hair was a lot better

by misstomboy1 on 8/24/2012 11:58:39 PM

I liked her longer brown hair better! I mean the blonde do looks good on some people but I just don't think the blonde do looks good on her. I do think thought that if she wants to express her indivduality with a short blonde cut I think that is fine and if that is what she wants and she is happy with it then it is fine.

by Cgh517 on 8/24/2012 4:19:27 PM

accept her for who she is and what she looks like if yhu liked her before yhu should still like her now she is still the same person she was in "hannah montana" and in her movie so get over it

by dezzi2real on 8/24/2012 2:35:50 AM

hey guys if miley is happie wit her new style den let her be IT'S HER HAIR so if she is pleased dont make rude comments and talk abt it honestly yhu shouldn't be worried about it if yhu can't accept her now yhu were never a true miley fan so lay off just sayin
#teambehappy

by dezzi2real on 8/24/2012 2:31:25 AM

I really HATE it I mean the fact that she donated it is good but I liked her brown locks much better

by horseirl on 8/23/2012 9:38:20 PM

i love that she donated it , but i would have choosen a different style..... i dont really like her has a bleached blonde, and she looks so much better with longer hair.but then again it is her choice, so
XoXo-