1 HOURS AGO This dude is no doubt the sweetest boy of the batch: http://t.co/8aegw5OuXv pic.twitter.com/VtuuRRnYXT

2 HOURS AGO These high school students honored their friend in a SUPER special way: http://t.co/QffaPQXwyk pic.twitter.com/28bF1KAbKz

3 HOURS AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

Uh, So no. I like her brown, long hair so much better.

by Coolcass on 8/23/2012 12:46:19 PM

no, it disgusting!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/22/2012 2:49:15 PM

Totes sweet of her to donate, but I don't like the look at all. I just don't see it suitable for her and I can't think of anyone else it would work for either. Sorry Miley :\
Maybe she'll let it grow out and dye it for her wedding... Hmmm.....

by Squirto on 8/21/2012 10:18:30 PM

I personally don't like it.... but it's a good thing to donate it to kids who don't have any hair.

by nickel7 on 8/21/2012 10:51:56 AM

I don't think that look suits her I personally liked her hair long
but she'll ether grow it back beacause nobody likes it or people will warm up to her new hair style and it will be the new hair style.

by jessecia on 8/21/2012 10:22:54 AM

Er...NO. She looks like Hannah Montana gone wrong. I mean it's nice she donated it but it could look nicer.

by Grace R. on 8/20/2012 8:43:26 PM

I think when you look past it being Miley Cyrus, that it looks pretty cute. I read that she donated the hair for kids with cancer, so its nice to know it went somewhere else than the salon floor and garbage.

by spiece2 on 8/20/2012 5:44:18 PM

its alright. i honestly dont like it.it looks too punk for me.liked her brunette locks better

by i<3bball on 8/20/2012 5:18:30 PM

Well I LOVE both hair styles. This style says punk and unike. Her long, brown locks are cool and it says cute and adorible. I like her long hair better but I am not against the cute pixi look either!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 8/20/2012 3:50:41 PM

i am a hater. i liked her brown curls soo much more. this makes her look like that doll from Rugrats. Why did she do this close to her wedding? Really miley?

by guitarsrsweet55 on 8/19/2012 5:03:39 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!