9 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

10 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

11 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

Uh, So no. I like her brown, long hair so much better.

by Coolcass on 8/23/2012 12:46:19 PM

no, it disgusting!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/22/2012 2:49:15 PM

Totes sweet of her to donate, but I don't like the look at all. I just don't see it suitable for her and I can't think of anyone else it would work for either. Sorry Miley :\
Maybe she'll let it grow out and dye it for her wedding... Hmmm.....

by Squirto on 8/21/2012 10:18:30 PM

I personally don't like it.... but it's a good thing to donate it to kids who don't have any hair.

by nickel7 on 8/21/2012 10:51:56 AM

I don't think that look suits her I personally liked her hair long
but she'll ether grow it back beacause nobody likes it or people will warm up to her new hair style and it will be the new hair style.

by jessecia on 8/21/2012 10:22:54 AM

Er...NO. She looks like Hannah Montana gone wrong. I mean it's nice she donated it but it could look nicer.

by Grace R. on 8/20/2012 8:43:26 PM

I think when you look past it being Miley Cyrus, that it looks pretty cute. I read that she donated the hair for kids with cancer, so its nice to know it went somewhere else than the salon floor and garbage.

by spiece2 on 8/20/2012 5:44:18 PM

its alright. i honestly dont like it.it looks too punk for me.liked her brunette locks better

by i<3bball on 8/20/2012 5:18:30 PM

Well I LOVE both hair styles. This style says punk and unike. Her long, brown locks are cool and it says cute and adorible. I like her long hair better but I am not against the cute pixi look either!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 8/20/2012 3:50:41 PM

i am a hater. i liked her brown curls soo much more. this makes her look like that doll from Rugrats. Why did she do this close to her wedding? Really miley?

by guitarsrsweet55 on 8/19/2012 5:03:39 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.