AN HOUR AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

2 HOURS AGO This teen is protesting her high school's yoga pants policy: http://t.co/eLHRLkOH9p pic.twitter.com/5kjnQwM6N6

2 HOURS AGO RT @caltabiano_anna: Great interview with @girlslifemag. They're the sweetest! Thank you!! http://t.co/6Edb4HKs8v

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

I love it.

by bananaface13 on 8/19/2012 4:28:56 PM

I really thinked her brown curly hair suites her better than her new style, its okk

by PrincessJaz on 8/19/2012 10:58:18 AM

eh its ok... as long as she likes it

by heather99 on 8/18/2012 6:37:44 PM

PERSONLEY I LIKE HER NEW HAIR CUT IT SUITES HER BETTER THAN HER BROWN HAIR IT REALLY SUITES HER

by ccmarie123 on 8/18/2012 4:21:42 PM

I personally don't love it, but I'm so glad she's happy. Miles is totally gonna rock that look, but she looked so adorable with her old, flowy locks. Frown

by gleek4ever1500 on 8/18/2012 1:14:41 PM

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I think that it looks great.
personally, i was never a big fan of her long brown hair and this just goes with her personality Smile Miley, you made a great choice!

by aidenator on 8/18/2012 1:04:27 PM

I think miley looked a lot better with the long brown hair she had. I personally dont like her new do that much but it kinda looks good on her.

by ilikepie99 on 8/18/2012 12:43:44 PM

where's the Hannah Montana wig when ya need it?

by Fudgey88 on 8/18/2012 3:15:06 AM

It's not something i would do, but it looks good on her!! She can defintley rock it. It's her hair though, and she can choose to do what she wants.

by cyclones30 on 8/17/2012 10:15:19 PM

I personally ah-dored her long brown hair. she looks like draco malfoy, no offense. she just doesnt seem like that miley stewart she used to be. Frown

by cousin11 on 8/17/2012 7:38:23 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.