2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

Miley's new do: Like it or love it?

This past weekend, Miley chopped off her recently-blonde locks and is now sportin’ a pixie cut. This cut was a drastic change from her long, flowy brown...

Hate it.

by gibsonariana on 7/9/2013 12:03:57 AM

eh. It's not my favorite hair style. However since she donated the hair she hacked off... I can deal.

by caramelfairy on 3/13/2013 5:01:10 PM

i dont like it, but she did donate it

by aubrey12344 on 1/20/2013 6:33:51 PM

I think it looks pretty Smile

by julybaby01 on 1/15/2013 2:29:41 PM

She looks stupid

by tinkerbellea96 on 1/12/2013 12:55:06 AM

I really really can't stand this hairdo!

by orangey125 on 1/11/2013 5:44:01 PM

I don't like this at all! :0

by wildstar19 on 11/24/2012 1:53:50 PM

GROSS. GAG ME WITH A SPOON! mailyse f.

by Carrie_Underwood on 10/15/2012 2:43:16 PM

Ugh, no! Her flowing brunette hair was 100x better!

by kibblekinzx3 on 9/23/2012 7:18:32 PM

I say as long as she loves it! I'm not one to criticize Smile

by mikaelaeb on 9/18/2012 8:46:25 PM

I mean it looks good, but I don't love it. It just isn't my style. But I'm happy she likes it and feels free. She's only 19 years old.

by Landeye101 on 9/18/2012 7:51:13 PM

I ABSOLUTELY HAAAAATTTTEEEE IT!!!! HIDEOUS, EWWW, Yuck

by iowag8r on 9/13/2012 8:38:49 PM

i love it. it fit her really good(good way)

by Girlgotswag23 on 9/12/2012 9:00:50 PM

LOVE IT!!!!My advice to girls..... be bold and try something that NO ONE would EVER expect out of you!!!!!!!!

by surferbabe0307 on 9/12/2012 7:52:46 PM

There are ways to make what she did look better, personally I think she looks better with her hair the way we are used to seeing her. But just like with her guys and what she does in her private life she can do what she wants with her hair.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 10:08:25 PM

it looks prety but just not on her but u know, whatever makes u feel good cept drugs dont do drugs miley

by iluvbtr on 9/8/2012 11:48:35 PM

It looks like a raccoon tried to eat her head!Frown

by Imdoodlebug on 9/8/2012 11:12:14 PM

she looks awful and when she gels it up she is copying Pink who has worn her hair like that for years!

by jjinhc on 9/8/2012 5:44:08 PM

I really don't like it...she looked pretty as a brunette! Why mess with a good thing? But, as long as she feels good with it, that's all that really matters!

by the_girl_in_goal on 9/8/2012 1:14:34 PM

i think it would look a lot better if it was still brown. or at least dirty blonde. i DO NOT like the bleach blonde on her at all. it doesnt rly work!!!!!!!!!!

by iluvzebras on 9/3/2012 4:35:46 PM

ummmmm no comment..... i absolutely lovedddd her hair before!!! i actually dnt like this at all :/

by iluvzebras on 9/3/2012 4:32:41 PM

I love her new haircut! I think she looks beautiful! All those haters out there are just jealous of how pretty she itSmile <3 it!

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:37:25 PM

I'm not a miley fan, but her new hair style was for a good cause. kids with cancer thought that celebrities only cared for themselves and miley felt bad and cut her hair to make them feel beautiful. Sad that she became bad

by ArianaGrande548 on 9/2/2012 12:41:30 AM

Ok... Whoa! What went through Miley's head when she got this hair cut? when I first saw a picture of her hair like that I thought it was just an old picture of her, but now that I know this is recent... I really think she should have kept her hair nice long and brown. It was SOOOOOO pretty!!!!! I really wish she didn't cut her hair but it's done now and i'm just going to have to get used to it... but I really hope she will have it will be long for her wedding.

by mandyo12 on 9/1/2012 9:07:20 PM

Well I really am not a Miley Cyrus fan but I love her short hair so much better. It's a little different but her long hair didn't look nice at all! her hair looked very stringy, messy, and it didn't make her look especially pretty at all. her new cut is beautiful on her. Although I personally think she should have kept it her normal brown color. I think the blonde doesn't look natural. If she kept it brown though I think it would look so awesome! Smile But I love it blonde too. Miley actually looks good. wow.

by BabyDahl13 on 8/31/2012 11:48:56 PM

I don't especially like her hair, it was much prettier before. But, if she's happy with it, it's her hair. I'm definitely not going to hate on her for it.

by forgivenj13 on 8/31/2012 12:19:49 AM

Mod!!Mod!!Mod!!
I just got my haircut, I told the stylist to cut it right below my shoulders but he cut it above. Everyone says its cute and the like it, but I hate it... I dont know what to do because schools starting soon and this girl had the same haircut and I don't want people to think I copied her !!! I don't know what to do!! Help!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

No one will think you copied her if you both come into school with the same haircut! Try to relax! The best part about hair is that IT GROWS BACK, so keep repeating that to yourself whenever you start to feel overwhelmed. You could dress it up with a headband or headscarf, or let it go long and enjoy it. Whatever you do, don't feel awkward or ugly with it. Your hair looks great (we know this because other people told you it's cute!) and no one is going to assume you copied, so own your look until it grows out! After some time passes, faking that confidence will make you feel it for real <3

Lauren C.

by LaxLover12 on 8/30/2012 9:54:34 PM

If she's happy with herself, why bash her? She may not be the best influence in the world, but she is pretty. I LOVE her new 'do and am totally cool with her. XOXO Tabitha

by jrprodigy12 on 8/30/2012 12:58:21 PM

I love Miley's new look because her hair before was nice but this is something new and exotic I mean it seems that now a days everyone has long blond or brown hair and that's boring so I'm glad for Miley I'm actually thinking of getting my hair cut short but not because of Miley I have always wanted short hair

by Zania on 8/29/2012 1:02:41 AM

I liked it so much better long.......but if she loves it then thats all that matters!

by m2addyoliver on 8/28/2012 1:30:25 PM

Im Not Big Fan Of What She Did To Her Hair I Like Her
Before

by srijonibeautyxo on 8/27/2012 11:40:10 PM

Her hair was beautiful before. why did she cut it?

by etesfaye on 8/27/2012 11:15:57 AM

I personally don't like her new hair, but if she is happy with it then that's really all that matters, right?

by carolineee on 8/26/2012 6:21:51 PM

I think it would look good if she didn't shave the sides off. I liked her hair when it was brown and blonde with waves alot better.

by bjinpjs on 8/25/2012 2:22:44 PM

I don't like it. I dont want to be a hater I just think her other hair was a lot better

by misstomboy1 on 8/24/2012 11:58:39 PM

I liked her longer brown hair better! I mean the blonde do looks good on some people but I just don't think the blonde do looks good on her. I do think thought that if she wants to express her indivduality with a short blonde cut I think that is fine and if that is what she wants and she is happy with it then it is fine.

by Cgh517 on 8/24/2012 4:19:27 PM

accept her for who she is and what she looks like if yhu liked her before yhu should still like her now she is still the same person she was in "hannah montana" and in her movie so get over it

by dezzi2real on 8/24/2012 2:35:50 AM

hey guys if miley is happie wit her new style den let her be IT'S HER HAIR so if she is pleased dont make rude comments and talk abt it honestly yhu shouldn't be worried about it if yhu can't accept her now yhu were never a true miley fan so lay off just sayin
#teambehappy

by dezzi2real on 8/24/2012 2:31:25 AM

I really HATE it I mean the fact that she donated it is good but I liked her brown locks much better

by horseirl on 8/23/2012 9:38:20 PM

i love that she donated it , but i would have choosen a different style..... i dont really like her has a bleached blonde, and she looks so much better with longer hair.but then again it is her choice, so
XoXo-
Rae

by butterflygirl14 on 8/23/2012 5:08:16 PM

Uh, So no. I like her brown, long hair so much better.

by Coolcass on 8/23/2012 12:46:19 PM

no, it disgusting!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 8/22/2012 2:49:15 PM

Totes sweet of her to donate, but I don't like the look at all. I just don't see it suitable for her and I can't think of anyone else it would work for either. Sorry Miley :\
Maybe she'll let it grow out and dye it for her wedding... Hmmm.....

by Squirto on 8/21/2012 10:18:30 PM

I personally don't like it.... but it's a good thing to donate it to kids who don't have any hair.

by nickel7 on 8/21/2012 10:51:56 AM

I don't think that look suits her I personally liked her hair long
but she'll ether grow it back beacause nobody likes it or people will warm up to her new hair style and it will be the new hair style.

by jessecia on 8/21/2012 10:22:54 AM

Er...NO. She looks like Hannah Montana gone wrong. I mean it's nice she donated it but it could look nicer.

by Grace R. on 8/20/2012 8:43:26 PM

I think when you look past it being Miley Cyrus, that it looks pretty cute. I read that she donated the hair for kids with cancer, so its nice to know it went somewhere else than the salon floor and garbage.

by spiece2 on 8/20/2012 5:44:18 PM

its alright. i honestly dont like it.it looks too punk for me.liked her brunette locks better

by i<3bball on 8/20/2012 5:18:30 PM

Well I LOVE both hair styles. This style says punk and unike. Her long, brown locks are cool and it says cute and adorible. I like her long hair better but I am not against the cute pixi look either!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 8/20/2012 3:50:41 PM

i am a hater. i liked her brown curls soo much more. this makes her look like that doll from Rugrats. Why did she do this close to her wedding? Really miley?

by guitarsrsweet55 on 8/19/2012 5:03:39 PM

I love it.

by bananaface13 on 8/19/2012 4:28:56 PM

I really thinked her brown curly hair suites her better than her new style, its okk

by PrincessJaz on 8/19/2012 10:58:18 AM

eh its ok... as long as she likes it

by heather99 on 8/18/2012 6:37:44 PM

PERSONLEY I LIKE HER NEW HAIR CUT IT SUITES HER BETTER THAN HER BROWN HAIR IT REALLY SUITES HER

by ccmarie123 on 8/18/2012 4:21:42 PM

I personally don't love it, but I'm so glad she's happy. Miles is totally gonna rock that look, but she looked so adorable with her old, flowy locks. Frown

by gleek4ever1500 on 8/18/2012 1:14:41 PM

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I think that it looks great.
personally, i was never a big fan of her long brown hair and this just goes with her personality Smile Miley, you made a great choice!

by aidenator on 8/18/2012 1:04:27 PM

I think miley looked a lot better with the long brown hair she had. I personally dont like her new do that much but it kinda looks good on her.

by ilikepie99 on 8/18/2012 12:43:44 PM

where's the Hannah Montana wig when ya need it?

by Fudgey88 on 8/18/2012 3:15:06 AM

It's not something i would do, but it looks good on her!! She can defintley rock it. It's her hair though, and she can choose to do what she wants.

by cyclones30 on 8/17/2012 10:15:19 PM

I personally ah-dored her long brown hair. she looks like draco malfoy, no offense. she just doesnt seem like that miley stewart she used to be. Frown

by cousin11 on 8/17/2012 7:38:23 PM

terrible. srry miles, its a nope

by kgirls2001 on 8/17/2012 4:47:06 PM

personally i WANTED here hair when i was longer not soo much any more. she looked great with it long the short makes here look like shes trying 2 look way different.

by tennishappy on 8/17/2012 4:01:28 PM

I hate it!!!!!! i loved her hair before!!!!! that just does not suit her at all!

by taylorswiftlover101 on 8/17/2012 3:15:57 PM

Great she cut it for cancer. I do the same thing every year. But Twiggy may have rocked it but I'm not so sure Miley can...

by Choir-Girl99 on 8/17/2012 12:15:10 PM

Omg! I absolutely HATE IT! but i'm glad she cut it for cancer. couldn't she have just gotten a better do?

by bizay on 8/17/2012 10:54:51 AM

Umm...ewwww...at least she likes it

by LOLGirl109 on 8/17/2012 10:54:15 AM

Like it or Love it? Is there an option 3...hate it? This isn't the Miley I know and love!!!

by 41047 on 8/17/2012 9:55:02 AM

i really dislike it and i kinda like it

by N3RDY on 8/17/2012 9:22:32 AM

i like it i have short hair too its fun to style with and she cut it for cancer isn't that nice i love ti for all those reasons

by sydstar1999 on 8/17/2012 9:06:31 AM

She did it for charity. Give her some props. And if you don't like it, don't be rude.

by ninjagirl99 on 8/17/2012 2:20:29 AM

Its not a good thing

by hopie1215 on 8/16/2012 11:34:46 PM

one question...why...
me no like...at all...

by jonasbrothergirl63 on 8/16/2012 11:00:54 PM

fashion DON'T!!

by ninabeanaboo on 8/16/2012 10:25:03 PM

Sorry Miley it isn't my fav cut for u!! :-(

by samo11 on 8/16/2012 10:24:13 PM

She copied her hair from P!nk!!!!! other than that its okay

by aweaver13 on 8/16/2012 9:23:41 PM

I personally don't like it at all sorry Miley

by Kalley7 on 8/16/2012 7:46:45 PM

That is so freaking AWESOME! I have a really similar haircut except mine is neon pink and that is the coolest thing ever and it looks really really cute on her!!!

by puffinlover99 on 8/16/2012 7:07:50 PM

Ive never been huge on Miley Cyrus and this hair cut doesn't help much with that.

by kated on 8/16/2012 7:05:30 PM

i dont really like itFrown Sorry Miley!

by neo6m on 8/16/2012 6:51:36 PM

OMG!
CLUB Oh, Boy!
a custom officer position in a 30+ member club and growing?
unlimited guy advice? fast responding officers? and tonsa tips and talk? it's true.
xoxo cami

-on my profile -officer apps due the 18th

by camigal on 8/16/2012 5:57:09 PM

im neutral on the whole situation... i like thats its short and makes a statement... but i dont like the way she cut it (if that makes sense at all).

by nutmeg814 on 8/16/2012 4:41:52 PM

That's horrible. But I'm glad she likes it. . .

by CountryCutie4 on 8/16/2012 2:42:25 PM

i like it Im a huge fan of how she stood up for herself and did what she wanted to do and all of you saying you hate it are just haters be proud of her GO MILEY!

by sweetbaby12 on 8/16/2012 2:25:51 PM

I think it's cute and edgy! Haters are just jealous shes engaged to a hottie. :3

by AnnaB1234 on 8/16/2012 2:19:04 PM

Hate it!

by sakura1240 on 8/16/2012 10:28:05 AM

Like or Love? How about hate..?

by christymiller14 on 8/16/2012 8:15:43 AM

omg i used to love her but now look at her hair! omg miley i wish u hadnt done that:[

by soccer queen on 8/15/2012 9:57:09 PM

does it count if i HATE? she looks so stupid. it looks like a 3 year old cut her hair with safety scissors and then spilled bleach on it and then cut it shorter on her scalp with a lawn mower

by loppyears12 on 8/15/2012 8:50:06 PM

no...no no no.... i seriously don't like it but that's just me not a big fan of cuts like that

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/15/2012 7:33:42 PM

I. Love. It. It's got that edgy chic look to it. Smile!

by cupcakebaby789 on 8/15/2012 5:55:32 PM

It's good that Miley likes her new haircut,
but who's that guy in the background in the picture to the right?

by flowerblossom on 8/15/2012 5:24:36 PM

I'm not a fan of her hair. I LOVED it when it was long and brown. I think it also looked better on her. I dont think she looks good as a blonde and then cutting it short like that makes it worst.

by TntGymnast on 8/15/2012 5:09:33 PM

I dont like her all that much and I dislike her new haircut.

by kgoen7430 on 8/15/2012 4:17:58 PM

Im not a Miley fan. I don't like the do. But I feel bad for her. She seems lost.

by Maya The Papaya on 8/15/2012 4:09:03 PM

I've gotta say that I'm not a big fan of it. I miss her old hair style. Frown

by EGirl973 on 8/15/2012 3:57:14 PM

I don't care for that look on her but she seems really happy with it Smile

by jewels96 on 8/15/2012 3:24:40 PM

My ex best friend and I are trying to become friends again and I know my parents would never approve of it .I really want to be her friend again and I want to hang with her agian like we used to help please !!!

Hey girl, your 'rents shouldn't have control over who your friends are, but you should take their opinions into account. Is there a reason why they wouldn't like you two to be friends again? If this girl was a bad influence, ya might not wanna rekindle the friendship. But if your 'rents just wanna protect you from getting hurt, then explain to them that both you and your old bestie are determined to make it work this time.
Carrie R.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/15/2012 3:21:42 PM

i think her hair looks AMAZING. she gave all her hair to cancer patients, which is a tremendous thing to do!

by livver on 8/15/2012 3:21:28 PM

I'm not fond of it, but what matters is that she likes it. She donated her hair that was cut to cancer, which is amazing!

by PaintedDestiny on 8/15/2012 2:26:08 PM

ewwww not cute

by risa179 on 8/15/2012 1:53:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Smile
ok so i made this softball travel team! i super excited! but the thing is they are strict and have alot of practices and theres gonna be 5 fall tournaments. im going to 8th grade and i want to do really good with my grades this year! but how am i gonna juggle school work and softball? especially when i have big tests or lots of homework. i love softball its like my life! i want to work hard to do well but i want to bring up my grades this year! help!! thanks Smile

Hey babe, that's great that you're aimin' high this year! One tip for a traveling team is to get your homework done on the bus. That way, you won't be pullin' all-nighters to finish it when ya should be catchin' your zzz's to stay awake in class. Check out more tips here: http://www.girlslife.com/topic/best-school-year-ever.aspx. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by caseycat16 on 8/15/2012 1:49:23 PM

she looks ok.

by dorali411 on 8/15/2012 1:15:55 PM

I love her hair. she is just being her. So don't judge her. BTW, u gotta admit, that pixie cut is to die for! eeee!

by halleballe00 on 8/15/2012 1:10:41 PM

I don't like it at all. She looks like Jason Dolly gone punk!

by cheetah#1 on 8/15/2012 12:42:08 PM

I loved her old wavy,long, brown hair!! this is horrible. but as long as she loves it and feels pretty with it, thats all that matters Smile

by GLITTERgirlXD on 8/15/2012 12:42:02 PM

I think she's rockin it! It's just a hair decision so it shouldn't get anyone offended or upset, hair grows back! I think she looks good with whatever kind of hair style she has (:

by michipie205 on 8/15/2012 11:44:33 AM

MODMODMODMOd
so I'm going to be a freshman and i need a lot of tips 1how can i balance a sport and class because i am taking all high level classes 1 college class and an 11th grade math class plus i need a social life now onto that.. Im pretty popular with the guys and i have to go to school with my bro now and he doesn't know how much I've been with guys ... so yeah how can i balance boys school and sports and keep my bro from finding out about all the boys? btw i don't really care about what people call me.

Hey girlie! First off, maybe the beginning of high school would be a good time to take a break from guys.  You might not care what people call you, but you're putting yourself in danger by not being careful.  That'll give you more time to focus on school and sports.  You'll have a social life, especially if you hit it off with your team.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by blahhhgirl on 8/15/2012 11:41:19 AM

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:29:43 AM

I personally don't like it, but i've heard that she donated it for cancer pacients, so that makes it more beautiful.

by singingintherain on 8/15/2012 10:55:52 AM

I actually think it's cute on her.Mmmmm.....I wonder why though I usually hate stuff like this.(-:

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:46:20 AM

i don't really like it. she reminds me too much of P!nk now. but if she likes it, it's fine by me...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/15/2012 10:40:44 AM

I am trying to change my style for going pack to school and i have a really bad fashion sense please help me .
Oh and mileys hair ewwwww

Hey girl! I'm not sure what style you want to change into or out of, but my best advice is to head to a clothing store with a sales person who can help you pick things out that will go with a lot of stuff.  Try getting a ton of basics so you can worry less about focusing on what matches. xoxo

Kate G.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/15/2012 10:36:35 AM

If she likes it, that's what matters. I'm not crazy about it though...

by BBMarie on 8/15/2012 9:38:38 AM

In my opinion, I love it! Yes, I did love her long brown hair and think it's odd that she had this haircut before her wedding, but if she loves it and it makes her feel beautiful then that's all that matters. Besides, not many people can pull this look off and she looks fantastic. She's always been a very unique person, especially after her Hannah Montana series, so this just reflects who she is.

by gabster08 on 8/15/2012 8:33:18 AM

Personally, it's not to my liking but it's great that she loves it! And, btw, she cut off her hair and donated it for people with cancer.

by CheerleadingCutie on 8/15/2012 3:17:26 AM

I love this! I mean, it's not the old Miley but people changed and she's obviously been doing a lot of that the past few years so if it makes her happy, I think it's awesome!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/15/2012 3:12:51 AM

EWWW

by ellebelle10123 on 8/15/2012 2:16:31 AM

I think it's great that she finally feels like she found something about her that she really likes. And if you don't like it, well she didn't ask to be bashed on for taking a risk.

by kandyko111 on 8/15/2012 12:09:30 AM

I really don't like it... but yeah if she's happy then good for her

by unicornninja on 8/14/2012 11:43:00 PM

I kinda like it, but I definitely don't love it. But she does love it and that's all that matters, and I get that. My mom doesn't want me to get my hair cut, but I told her it's my hair, my choice.

by catlover11 on 8/14/2012 10:51:13 PM

join club Oh, Boy!

by camigal on 8/14/2012 10:47:43 PM

Like are you for real? She is getting married why would she do this to herself?!?!?! I like the old look medium hair with locks it was redish brown and blond. It reminded me of 60's singers. Like from the movie the Help kinda. And like the color doesn't look good with her eyebrows at all. I miss the old miley with the long hair and cute smile. Now she looks scary. And she's smiling. I would be so sad, she needs a wig at her wedding. What does Liam think? Sometimes I wonder how he will contain her. I could not handle her if I was a dude getting married to her. Liam seems calm and collected and chill. Miley seems unexpected. I miss the old miley alot. If this is her way of shaking that off she did a GREAT job.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 8/14/2012 10:41:40 PM

I thank it looks okay, but it would look better on her if it wasn't blonde.

by LudaKrys on 8/14/2012 10:23:19 PM

Worst haircut on her ever! I hope that hair is donated to Locks of Love or else that whole thing will be a waste.

by transform2314 on 8/14/2012 10:09:13 PM

i love it because she donated her hair to cancer kids. itll grow back too. hair grows fast...

by girlivinginclouds on 8/14/2012 10:02:59 PM

it doesn't look good on her she should not have done that.

by star53 on 8/14/2012 9:56:45 PM

Like it or Love it...does it count if I say I DON'T like it? Did she do it herself or something? Ewww...

by LOLGirl109 on 8/14/2012 9:55:23 PM

I wouldn't cut my hair like that, but I do like it on her. And, it's hair, it'll grow back.

by amelalba on 8/14/2012 9:45:32 PM

Don't love it! Now she looks like Draco Malfoy. Have fun seeing that hair walk down the aisle, Liam. But it's good she's happy, you go Miley!

by JoshHutchersonLover on 8/14/2012 9:41:57 PM

I'm glad that she's happy with it though, i wonder what Liam thinks?

by purplecupcake411 on 8/14/2012 9:30:47 PM

I HATE IT! She looked so much better as a bruenet with loooong hair, im not trying to be a hater, but i feel like she did it just to rebel a little

by purplecupcake411 on 8/14/2012 9:29:53 PM

idk wat to say

by lexigirl1 on 8/14/2012 9:14:05 PM

haha this was good !
i really dont like it at all !!
i miss her long brown hair !

by lovexx on 8/14/2012 8:58:55 PM

i loved her old hair, so i am disappointed about this cut....... but if she loves it then im happy for her

by hcl1610 on 8/14/2012 8:47:55 PM

I really don't like her hair. When she cut it from her long brunette locks, I was disappointed but I did like her wavy blonde/brown bob. It looked so pretty on her and she pulled that type of short hair off well. I just don't think this pixy cut is a look she can pull off. Emma Watson, yes, Miley Cyrus, well, she should stick to hair that is a little longer than that.

by hawaiigirl624 on 8/14/2012 8:26:37 PM

haha this made my day Smile

by jennanatasha on 8/14/2012 8:12:15 PM

i like her hair.. just not the side!

by muenessa678 on 8/14/2012 8:09:10 PM

okay so she may have done it for a good cause but is she trying to be be like Tabitha Coffey!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

by Blonde Blue Eyes on 8/14/2012 8:05:09 PM

Even though I don't think the hairdo is that attractive,It's good that she's happy with it and herself.

by Courtney is christian on 8/14/2012 8:03:41 PM

I really don't like it really but I heard she donated it to hair thing for cancer patients

by millia7 on 8/14/2012 7:51:57 PM

ummm. no offense or anything cuz i luv miley, but what the hell happened to her gorgeous locks!!!!

by pussycat103 on 8/14/2012 7:38:46 PM

She donated it all to cancer kids.
Stop hating, she loves it & did if for a good cause.

by Sami_McDoodle on 8/14/2012 7:35:01 PM

SHe's happy so thats ok... But other than that, it looks terrible.

by epicforevs on 8/14/2012 7:32:53 PM

THERE'S ONLY TWO WORDS I NEED TO ABOUT THIS....... HATE IT!!!!!........ sorry miley but this doesn't look pretty.... Frown

by madi_830 on 8/14/2012 7:32:15 PM

hate it! it looks terrible!!!

by coobs123 on 8/14/2012 7:29:59 PM

Guys, cool it with the mean comments!!! Miley may have let herself go, but this was to express herself and be unique. Everybody has their own style!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/14/2012 7:23:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD- I wanna get my hair cut really really short. Right now my hair length is right at my collar. I want it cut like Rihanna's, but idk if I have the confidence!! I wanna be unique and all that, but I need lots of confidence to take on haters like, for example, Miley. Please help me!!!

hey! I had short hair for a while. it was awesome! just do it and forget what anyone says Smile you go!

Helen S.

by softballismyBFF on 8/14/2012 7:20:05 PM

I think her new hair isn't very attractive, but if she likes it that's what counts. I definitely don't love it, and I think she looked much better with long brown hair. But like I said, if she likes it, who is anyone else to complain?

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:17:44 PM

It is a drastic look. Not many people can pull off that look, but she is definitely one of the people who can.

by giggle123 on 8/14/2012 7:15:28 PM

she donated it to charity for cancer patients. people need to stop harassing her, she can do whatever she wants to do with her hair, body, whatever. it's her life, how does it effect you?
it's easy to say i LOVE it

by Kalulah on 8/14/2012 6:59:18 PM

let me think about it... HATE IT

by amanda16 on 8/14/2012 6:57:31 PM

Ugh, just because someone's hair isn't long and flowing doesn't mean it can't look good. Miley can rock that cut just like Emma Watson. Keep an open mind before saying you hate something guys.

by warriorgirl100 on 8/14/2012 6:54:13 PM

I actually think it looks super cute on her. Although I really did like her most recent bob, I think the color and cut is a sweeter side of miley.

by kpianoplayer on 8/14/2012 6:53:15 PM

Personally I dont like it, at all. I am not hating....but I'm hoping maybe she is doing it for a movie part? But it's hair so it's nothing people can do about it...

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/14/2012 6:52:31 PM

Im sorry, everything went down-hill every since that one time she performed on the top that ice cream with a pole. I loved the Hannah Montana show, but i hate this look!!!!

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/14/2012 6:48:40 PM

I agree with ya guys. It is plain ugly but at least she's happy.
Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Hey, Can ay help me? I need some stress taking tips. Without spending anything. I'm poor. I need some money. The girl needs to go on a shopping spree! Smile So what i mean is that i need a job. THat is not babysitting, making crafts, or selling stuff. And also can't do online stuff. Or have a bake sale. Help a girl out here?
- Needing money/stressing tips

hey! well different states have different laws about when kids can start working, so why not ask your parents about what options are open to you?

Helen S.

by starlight1 on 8/14/2012 6:45:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have really thick hair and it takes FOREVER to straighten! It's really wavy and when i'm finally done straightening it and go to school, it gets wavy again. How do i keep it straight?!
Thankyou<3

Helen S.

by softball6 on 8/14/2012 6:42:47 PM

yeah no i kinda really dont like it...

by j4zm09 on 8/14/2012 6:32:30 PM

i dont even like Miey to begin with... but the style isnt that bad in the second pic... it would look terrible on me though Tong

by PrincessLuigi14 on 8/14/2012 6:26:56 PM

I think her happiness and confidence is what makes her beautiful with this new 'do!Loved it before and love it now!

by gjluvsu on 8/14/2012 6:10:45 PM

I mean, it looks cute on her, but i dont like it...

by JBgal33♥ on 8/14/2012 5:52:30 PM

As long as she's happy, others opinions don't matter. Also I think she donated her hair to a cancer charity.

by cato123 on 8/14/2012 5:51:13 PM

i love it! its so daring and she said that she loves it and that she feels more like her then ever before! it takes guts to do that. it makes me actually like her more now. it looks great!

by Alykat18 on 8/14/2012 5:35:08 PM

hate it it looks so gross! But if shes happy with it thats all that matters.

by Fashion designer on 8/14/2012 5:33:27 PM

I hate Mileys new hair. I liked her brown hair before. Like it or Love it- Hate it!!!

by Poodles150 on 8/14/2012 5:05:49 PM

I'm okay with the cut but she should have kept her brown hair... or at least died her eyebrows blonde too. But I still LOVE her long hair.

by nyagross on 8/14/2012 5:02:15 PM

hate it she looks more worse than those embarrassing pics of her at that party

by khawkins on 8/14/2012 4:56:54 PM

i don't personally love both changes but if she likes it's fine by me

by cutie00 on 8/14/2012 4:51:32 PM

I like her long hair a lot better... but if it makes her happy, that's all that matters

by music191 on 8/14/2012 4:48:17 PM

Uhh, oh, let's hope she doesn't shave it off like britney spears!!!

by Browniej12 on 8/14/2012 4:38:25 PM

I hate it. I loved her hair before but now it is ugly

by kirsten4716 on 8/14/2012 4:37:12 PM

Hmmm.... like it or love it.... Gonna have to go with NONE OF THE ABOVE. Looks awful.

by emonkey4 on 8/14/2012 4:33:44 PM

Ugg. It doesn't really look like Twiggy's hair at all. I don't like it

by rosehuber on 8/14/2012 4:25:52 PM

I hate it its not really her look. I guess I'm just saying that because i used to her long flows boho chic look

by tionaryan on 8/14/2012 3:57:09 PM

she is so full of herself! Of course she would get a 1000$ hair job! I hate it so much....

by Dragonfly214 on 8/14/2012 3:56:10 PM

To be honest,I don't like Miley Cyrus :/ But I have to say she looked MUCH better with long hair!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/14/2012 3:51:40 PM

I don't like it, but i guess if she does than that's all that really matters!

by gymcat on 8/14/2012 3:51:12 PM

I like her long brown hair better but as long as she likes it on her...that's all that matters.

by hockeygirl1999 on 8/14/2012 3:50:49 PM

Well, if she's happy with that, then I guess it's all good.

by Littlepuppygirl on 8/14/2012 3:46:59 PM

ewww... she looks like draco malfoy :/

by zydiaisme on 8/14/2012 3:46:18 PM

I don't like short hair at all, But I am happy that she did it for charity.

by Shamrock101 on 8/14/2012 3:46:05 PM

I don't like the style, but I love how she loves it. That's what matters!

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/14/2012 3:44:43 PM

Love it or like it? More like HATE it.

by coco4 on 8/14/2012 3:42:15 PM

I think her 'do might have been a bet, but I wouldn't have done it if I were her. Or it could just be a publicity thing. ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/14/2012 3:39:22 PM

i think it looks bad and it reminds me of britney spears lol. i think it would have looked better if she left it her natural color

by paigebunny on 8/14/2012 3:32:02 PM

I like the look and the fact it isn't what everybody else is doing. It would look better if it was a bit put together more like in the second photo.

by wrockgirl on 8/14/2012 3:21:46 PM

I really don't like this look. Her hair before was better. I wasn't a fan of her before or after the hair do

by hbgirl2001 on 8/14/2012 3:18:34 PM

At first I really didn't like it and if she's happy I'm happy plus she feels pretty like that.. And also she did it for charity which I think is awesome! Laughing

by XxBriXD on 8/14/2012 3:15:41 PM

It was nice that she donated it and great that she loves it but I must say it looked better long and brown.

by Miepster99 on 8/14/2012 3:14:11 PM

I like it

by mermaidrainbow049 on 8/14/2012 3:12:11 PM

Honestly I'm not a fan. I liked her brown hair better and I when it was longer and blonde it was better than this, but if she's happy then that's all that matters! Anyway it's not like her hair won't grow back!!! And it's GREAT that she donated her hair! Smile

by PeaceKool on 8/14/2012 3:10:36 PM

Ummmmm well.... its creative. At least she likes it, I guess that's what really matters. Smile

by HannahJL on 8/14/2012 2:50:30 PM

every person's sense of style is different. Take lady gaga. i dont think most ppl would go around sporting her bold style but she loves it. she finds a way to make it work. it makes her....her. this is what miley wants for herself. i would not go out like that anytime soon....can you say eternal grounding?. but i love that she feels confident in it no matter what anyone else thinks.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/14/2012 2:44:29 PM

As someone who loves to have my hair cut short, I think as long as Miley enjoys her new look and feels confident with it, it's great! While I personally am not too fond of her, I completely support her with this new endeavor, especially since she donated her hair. As long as you feel beautiful and like your hair, you should be free to do whatever you want with it, WITHOUT the negative comments of haters.

by st8cfab on 8/14/2012 2:38:54 PM

I wouldn't get my hair cut like that, but it's so sweet that she got her hair cut for charity! Don't be hating on her. She's still beautiful and she did this for a good cause<3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 8/14/2012 2:36:49 PM

it nice she donated it but it doesnt look good at all.but some lucky person will have a miley cyrus wig!

by bking62 on 8/14/2012 2:31:23 PM

It's not for me, but if she donated her hair, then good for her. And also, people have a right to express their opinion, and if they don't like it, fine. But you will notice that most of them said that if she likes it, then fine. Calm down, people.

by Fly1213 on 8/14/2012 2:28:14 PM

Honestly she looks like Draco Malfoy, but it's so nice that she donated it. I say stop hatin! If she loves it, I love it. I agree with @katalf222!! I'm happy for her!! Locks of Love is a good thing!

by pretty123 on 8/14/2012 2:23:10 PM

Don't be hating on her; she donated her hair, so they can make wigs out of it to give to bald people with cancer. I say it's her decision, and if she likes it, good for herSmile (P.S: HAIR GROWS BACK!)

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/14/2012 2:17:37 PM

Honestly I don't love it, but I dislike how she was like 'oh I'll cut my hair like twiggy!'
Yeah Twiggy's hair was NOTHING like that. AT ALL.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/14/2012 2:16:48 PM

And really guys, these people cut their hair for a reason. Mileycut her hair for charity so don't be rude. And when willow Smith cut her hair she wasn't doing it because she wanted to try out a new hairstyle. She did it because shes black and she wanted to go natural. So stop being rude about this stuff because you don't even know why they cut their hair for.

by snowver11 on 8/14/2012 2:13:27 PM

SO WHAT!?!? Sorry to be rude but all of you girls on here get mad at a celebrity if she she cuts her hair to her shoulders or shorter. God, you guys are all to vain. I absolutely hate miley Cyrus but she did it for charity. She just didn't have her hair brushed the right way. Like really people, get on with your lives!!!

by snowver11 on 8/14/2012 2:06:33 PM

I liked her brown long hair a lot better, I was growing mine like hers, but she donated to locks of love so I'm so happy for her! Smile

by katalf222 on 8/14/2012 2:02:46 PM

She looks sophisticated and looked like a rich london lady in her 30's or 40's since her hair, no offense is completely white! :O

by Susmita24 on 8/14/2012 2:02:12 PM

Even though the cutting of one celebrity's hair is completely inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, I liked her other style better but the pixie works at certain angles kind of.

by newsies on 8/14/2012 2:00:08 PM

Join my club head to toes if u like this post Thanks

by monstergirl99 on 8/14/2012 1:59:19 PM

I don't like it at all, but it's her hair and if she likes it, more power to her.

by scamp24 on 8/14/2012 1:52:30 PM

I already knew about this cut but I don't like it. It looks unorganized and I don't like the unevenness of it and the color is not blonde it's white. All thought I heard she donated it to make wigs for cancer patients which rosks but I'd cut it a lot different and color it if different.

by Colie34720 on 8/14/2012 1:51:53 PM

I like it on her, but if I got a pixie cute it would be less edgy and a lil bit longer

by ColosalMascara on 8/14/2012 1:47:04 PM

I liked it better long, but if she likes it this way, that's what really matters.

by lissau2737 on 8/14/2012 1:33:16 PM

It makes her look like she is 30. But really, she is 21 ish? I liked the brown, and the long blonde better. But hey, as long as she's happy.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/14/2012 1:33:10 PM

WOW.

by kamkam12 on 8/14/2012 1:32:59 PM

I haaaatte it.

by Sarah510 on 8/14/2012 1:31:47 PM

I personally do not like her hair, and think that it looked better when it was longer. But it is her hair!! If she is happy with it then that is all that matters! Smile I think it is rude of people to be freaking out on her about it and criticizing her.

by 17cheergirl! on 8/14/2012 1:21:35 PM

I was sure this was a joke! I can't believe she would do this! I wouldn't be able to get used to this really. But it's not like her hair changes MY life at all. Only reason I could care is she's going to marry Liam Hemsworth (did I spell it right?) and I love him and Hunger Games so much! Don't mean to hate on her just don't really like the 'do.

by lilyyum on 8/14/2012 1:19:19 PM

She looks like Draco Malfoy. I say she needs to put a wig on.

by Yasmeen_Taufiq on 8/14/2012 1:14:16 PM