AN HOUR AGO We're *LOVING* the #ImStrongestWhen trend on twitter: http://t.co/H305Wj2P7h pic.twitter.com/xxAr6TCFV2

AN HOUR AGO YASSS for @SkylarStecker performing #GLfashbash! See ya in MD on 8/8. RSVP for *free* tix @ http://t.co/VkaofLABKw pic.twitter.com/INjSMH4LGb

COMMENTS

My boobs are sagging--and I'm only 13!

I’m only 13, but I think my breasts are sagging already. Even my sister commented on their odd shape. How can I make them look normal? ...

Mod Mod Mod
Is it bad to wear a sports bra all the time ?

Hey! no, as long as it's comfortable Smile

Helen S.

by Pascal13 on 6/27/2013 6:07:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 12 in training bra size large
is it gonna take long for me to grow
and be in a real bra and one of my boob
is bigger then the other and is there a way
for i can messure my boobs to see what size they are?

Hey girl, they will definitely grow. To measure them, I just go to stores to try on different sizes so I know my bra size.

lauren r.

by superwholock on 5/25/2013 10:38:10 AM

people tell me that when your boobs itches it is growing, is this true? If it is well my right boob is allways itching but never the left boob. Is only one boob growing cause wen i look at them it looks like one is bigger than the other, is this normal?

Hey kirsten48403, click this link for an article that will help ya out on this one! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/16/Fact-or-fiction-Your-nipples-itch-when-your-boobs-grow.aspx?cp=all Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kirsten48403 on 10/25/2012 11:57:25 PM

At my school we play sports and my coach said that during the weekend we will be doing a swimming unit which means we will actually have to swim. I am uncomfortable with this because I have my period and I'm afraid/don't want to use tampons. Yes people will tell me they are not scary but I just don't want to use them. Is there anyway I can get out of swimming when my "gift" is happening? P.S my coach is a girl i don't know if that helps

Hannah H.

by nutmeg2009 on 9/20/2012 4:58:05 PM

i ued to be small chested but now i feel uncomfortable

by kelly1234 on 9/1/2012 4:46:17 PM

i used to be small chested i'm not anymore but now i actually have them and i don't feel comfortable with how big they are i feel like everyone is looking at my boobs

by kelly1234 on 9/1/2012 4:45:02 PM

All boobs sag a little and it happens as we get older. My grandma talks about it at times and its so funny. Its just part of life. Guys sag in their down there as they get older and we sag in the boobs. I'm not sagging yet but I still have growing to do, so who knows what will happen.

by fashionqn on 8/23/2012 2:16:59 PM

Dear inventor of the push up bra,
THANK YOU!!!!!
hahaha but seriously, I <3 those things!

by sprinklz28 on 8/19/2012 9:24:00 PM

Boobs sag and sag till you die. If you worry about every little change you're going to miss out on the magnificent. Smile

by BestBabysitter15231 on 8/16/2012 1:24:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
(can u hide this)

Hey girlie! It's normal to not want to grow up, but just remember that everyone goes through it and survives.  I know it seems really overwhelming, but growing up isn't something that you really have to worry about, it's just something that happens.  For now, enjoy the age you are and don't worry about what might come in the future.

xoxo

Kate G.

by MickeyMouse232 on 8/16/2012 1:22:01 AM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.