2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

My boobs are sagging--and I'm only 13!

I’m only 13, but I think my breasts are sagging already. Even my sister commented on their odd shape. How can I make them look normal? ...

lately my friends have been irritating me a lot.everything i do if im inviting friends i try to invite them all so nobody gets offended.but my friends go to the pool together and go to other things without inviting me but then always say they never see me.i took 3 of my friends to a lawn party and we had fun and 2 of my friends met guys while me and the other girl didnt so it was a little awkward.anyway now those same 3 friends planned to go to the county fair without telling me and now one of my friends thats going just invited me but i think its just because she needs a ride there.im just really getting mad because my one friend i feel copies everything i do and get and then seems to act superior to me just because she's talking to a ton of guys.im really getting sick of it but idk how to handle it. do you have any advice? thank you so much!

Hey chica, just try to enjoy the time with your besties, instead of worrying about why they're inviting you places and whatnot. And if they're goin' out without you, find some other friends to hang with.
Carrie R.

by pinkguitar98 on 8/15/2012 4:48:33 PM

so i recently started high school and theres this guy in my class that i want to get to know more because he seems really nice and cute. but he seems so shy and i dont know what to talk to him about! i have him in 3 classes but only sit next to him in 1. i get really shy around guys i like and idk what to say to him. any confidence tips or converation starters? thank you so much! <3

Hey babe, check out these convo starters: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/10/What-to-say-when-he-looks-your-way.aspx.
Carrie R.

by tswiftluver13 on 8/15/2012 4:40:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
please hide this question!!!

Hey babe, this post has the answer to your question: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/Your-Top-10-Body-Questions-e280a6Answered!.aspx.
Carrie R.

by maiyah_loves_you on 8/15/2012 4:21:23 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
i want to try kickboxing, but there don't seem to be anyplaces around here that do it (at least in an internet search of nearby gyms). How can I find a place that does this?
Also, a lot of my comments never get posted, and everything i write is appropriate, so why dont they get posted.
Thx Smile

Hey babe, you might be able to find a kickboxing class at a nearby college or university. And that's weird that your comments aren't showing up. Sometimes it just takes a while for the mods to approve 'em if we're super busy. But they should eventually get posted. Sorry if there's been some kind of mix-up!
Carrie R.

by Kstar101 on 8/15/2012 3:28:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going into my freshman year of high school this year. I'm a huge band geek...and I'm proud of it. But I wanted to get involved with a sport this year.
Wanted to try out for volleyball, but in order to try out at our school, you have to have league experience. I don't.
Then my best friend's mom suggested cheer. I've always wanted to be on a cheer team, but my mom always said it costs too much money. Plus, I have double-jointed elbows, so they bend backwards.
I have less than two weeks till the try out. I haven't been in gymnastics since 3rd grade, but I'm not a shabby dancer.
Do you have any tips for me? What should I be working on?

Hey babe, that's great that ya wanna try something new! To have a good tryout, make sure you're practicing your facial expressions in the mirror. 'Cause no matter what happens, you've gotta keep smiling. Also, even if you're nervous at the tryout, speak loudly and clearly, since that's an important part of cheering. Good luck, gal!
Carrie R.

by candycrush12 on 8/15/2012 2:04:49 PM

j4zm09

Luv the jamaican flag!

by ColosalMascara on 8/15/2012 11:00:58 AM

Mine are just small and weird...ugh! Whatever though, nobody's perfect and if we were the world would be boring...

by Acutiebookworm on 8/15/2012 3:08:17 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I have 3 kind of embarrassing Questions
1) I've tried pretty much every brand of deodorant at the drugstore but I still sweat ALOT and I don't have body oder, but its kinda close. What can I do to prevent sweat stains and oder?
2) Ive gained some weight during the summer (like 5 or 6 pounds) and I want to lose it and tone up before school starts, what should I do?
3)My chest is two different sizes and alot of the time my breast on one size seems to bulge out of my bra and you can obviously see it through my shirt. How can I fix it?
Sorry for all the questions, but thank you SO much for your help!!!!

Hey! no problem, 1) at your next checkup, talk to your doctor and see which antiperspirant he or she recommends. they might even prescribe you some. 2) check this out  http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx 3) also take a look at this http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/26/different-boob-sizes.aspx

Helen S.

by misbubbles on 8/14/2012 8:03:58 PM

dont worry, just buy push-up bras

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/14/2012 6:51:50 PM

ugh mine kinda do that too Frown so annoying

by j4zm09 on 8/14/2012 6:33:52 PM