6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

9 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

My boobs are sagging--and I'm only 13!

I’m only 13, but I think my breasts are sagging already. Even my sister commented on their odd shape. How can I make them look normal? ...

Mod Mod Mod
Is it bad to wear a sports bra all the time ?

Hey! no, as long as it's comfortable Smile

Helen S.

by Pascal13 on 6/27/2013 6:07:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm 12 in training bra size large
is it gonna take long for me to grow
and be in a real bra and one of my boob
is bigger then the other and is there a way
for i can messure my boobs to see what size they are?

Hey girl, they will definitely grow. To measure them, I just go to stores to try on different sizes so I know my bra size.

lauren r.

by superwholock on 5/25/2013 10:38:10 AM

people tell me that when your boobs itches it is growing, is this true? If it is well my right boob is allways itching but never the left boob. Is only one boob growing cause wen i look at them it looks like one is bigger than the other, is this normal?

Hey kirsten48403, click this link for an article that will help ya out on this one! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/16/Fact-or-fiction-Your-nipples-itch-when-your-boobs-grow.aspx?cp=all Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kirsten48403 on 10/25/2012 11:57:25 PM

At my school we play sports and my coach said that during the weekend we will be doing a swimming unit which means we will actually have to swim. I am uncomfortable with this because I have my period and I'm afraid/don't want to use tampons. Yes people will tell me they are not scary but I just don't want to use them. Is there anyway I can get out of swimming when my "gift" is happening? P.S my coach is a girl i don't know if that helps

Hannah H.

by nutmeg2009 on 9/20/2012 4:58:05 PM

i ued to be small chested but now i feel uncomfortable

by kelly1234 on 9/1/2012 4:46:17 PM

i used to be small chested i'm not anymore but now i actually have them and i don't feel comfortable with how big they are i feel like everyone is looking at my boobs

by kelly1234 on 9/1/2012 4:45:02 PM

All boobs sag a little and it happens as we get older. My grandma talks about it at times and its so funny. Its just part of life. Guys sag in their down there as they get older and we sag in the boobs. I'm not sagging yet but I still have growing to do, so who knows what will happen.

by fashionqn on 8/23/2012 2:16:59 PM

Dear inventor of the push up bra,
THANK YOU!!!!!
hahaha but seriously, I <3 those things!

by sprinklz28 on 8/19/2012 9:24:00 PM

Boobs sag and sag till you die. If you worry about every little change you're going to miss out on the magnificent. Smile

by BestBabysitter15231 on 8/16/2012 1:24:42 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
(can u hide this)

Hey girlie! It's normal to not want to grow up, but just remember that everyone goes through it and survives.  I know it seems really overwhelming, but growing up isn't something that you really have to worry about, it's just something that happens.  For now, enjoy the age you are and don't worry about what might come in the future.

xoxo

Kate G.

by MickeyMouse232 on 8/16/2012 1:22:01 AM

lately my friends have been irritating me a lot.everything i do if im inviting friends i try to invite them all so nobody gets offended.but my friends go to the pool together and go to other things without inviting me but then always say they never see me.i took 3 of my friends to a lawn party and we had fun and 2 of my friends met guys while me and the other girl didnt so it was a little awkward.anyway now those same 3 friends planned to go to the county fair without telling me and now one of my friends thats going just invited me but i think its just because she needs a ride there.im just really getting mad because my one friend i feel copies everything i do and get and then seems to act superior to me just because she's talking to a ton of guys.im really getting sick of it but idk how to handle it. do you have any advice? thank you so much!

Hey chica, just try to enjoy the time with your besties, instead of worrying about why they're inviting you places and whatnot. And if they're goin' out without you, find some other friends to hang with.
Carrie R.

by pinkguitar98 on 8/15/2012 4:48:33 PM

so i recently started high school and theres this guy in my class that i want to get to know more because he seems really nice and cute. but he seems so shy and i dont know what to talk to him about! i have him in 3 classes but only sit next to him in 1. i get really shy around guys i like and idk what to say to him. any confidence tips or converation starters? thank you so much! <3

Hey babe, check out these convo starters: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/10/What-to-say-when-he-looks-your-way.aspx.
Carrie R.

by tswiftluver13 on 8/15/2012 4:40:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
please hide this question!!!

Hey babe, this post has the answer to your question: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/01/Your-Top-10-Body-Questions-e280a6Answered!.aspx.
Carrie R.

by maiyah_loves_you on 8/15/2012 4:21:23 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
i want to try kickboxing, but there don't seem to be anyplaces around here that do it (at least in an internet search of nearby gyms). How can I find a place that does this?
Also, a lot of my comments never get posted, and everything i write is appropriate, so why dont they get posted.
Thx Smile

Hey babe, you might be able to find a kickboxing class at a nearby college or university. And that's weird that your comments aren't showing up. Sometimes it just takes a while for the mods to approve 'em if we're super busy. But they should eventually get posted. Sorry if there's been some kind of mix-up!
Carrie R.

by Kstar101 on 8/15/2012 3:28:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going into my freshman year of high school this year. I'm a huge band geek...and I'm proud of it. But I wanted to get involved with a sport this year.
Wanted to try out for volleyball, but in order to try out at our school, you have to have league experience. I don't.
Then my best friend's mom suggested cheer. I've always wanted to be on a cheer team, but my mom always said it costs too much money. Plus, I have double-jointed elbows, so they bend backwards.
I have less than two weeks till the try out. I haven't been in gymnastics since 3rd grade, but I'm not a shabby dancer.
Do you have any tips for me? What should I be working on?

Hey babe, that's great that ya wanna try something new! To have a good tryout, make sure you're practicing your facial expressions in the mirror. 'Cause no matter what happens, you've gotta keep smiling. Also, even if you're nervous at the tryout, speak loudly and clearly, since that's an important part of cheering. Good luck, gal!
Carrie R.

by candycrush12 on 8/15/2012 2:04:49 PM

j4zm09

Luv the jamaican flag!

by ColosalMascara on 8/15/2012 11:00:58 AM

Mine are just small and weird...ugh! Whatever though, nobody's perfect and if we were the world would be boring...

by Acutiebookworm on 8/15/2012 3:08:17 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I have 3 kind of embarrassing Questions
1) I've tried pretty much every brand of deodorant at the drugstore but I still sweat ALOT and I don't have body oder, but its kinda close. What can I do to prevent sweat stains and oder?
2) Ive gained some weight during the summer (like 5 or 6 pounds) and I want to lose it and tone up before school starts, what should I do?
3)My chest is two different sizes and alot of the time my breast on one size seems to bulge out of my bra and you can obviously see it through my shirt. How can I fix it?
Sorry for all the questions, but thank you SO much for your help!!!!

Hey! no problem, 1) at your next checkup, talk to your doctor and see which antiperspirant he or she recommends. they might even prescribe you some. 2) check this out  http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx 3) also take a look at this http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/26/different-boob-sizes.aspx

Helen S.

by misbubbles on 8/14/2012 8:03:58 PM

dont worry, just buy push-up bras

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/14/2012 6:51:50 PM

ugh mine kinda do that too Frown so annoying

by j4zm09 on 8/14/2012 6:33:52 PM