6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift's singing about love one more time

Looks like Taylor Swift has another chart-topper on the way! The country darling just announced yesterday that her highly-anticipated fourth album, Red, is set to hit shelves Oct...

I love it it's got funny lyrics and a fun beat i feel bad for whoever this song is for

by tswizzlefan on 8/30/2012 8:50:33 AM

@-gogreengal- You say her fans are usually annoying,but,most of the people reading this post are her fans,so you're calling all of us annoying.... ?

by FrenchRose on 8/21/2012 1:03:36 PM

Hm. I'm not too sure. I've never been a hard-core Taylor fan, but I definitely don't like her new song. It seems like a lyrical step backward for her.

by OMGabi on 8/21/2012 8:22:35 AM

I wish she could sing about something else! That song is sooo not country.

by Grace R. on 8/20/2012 8:47:22 PM

I heard that song a couple of times. It's really good

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:36:49 PM

Sorry about the last comment. It's ust really different. I still love Taylor; the same Taylor from day one (minus the chokers) Beive me, I lke the new songs,I get why she calls it RED and shes till singing about loe. It's just not the good old Taylr Ifell in love with.

by taylornation13 on 8/19/2012 9:16:46 PM

I LUV LUV LUV Taylor Swift!!
and her singing too!
i cant wait til the new album

by orlandobloomrocks on 8/18/2012 10:04:12 PM

P.s. I CAN'T wait for RED!!!!!!!

by Girlygirl0906 on 8/17/2012 10:17:30 AM

I love Taylor Swift!!! I also love this song!!! But this is classified as country but I could compare this song to Rachel Crow or Megan & Liz who are POP artist so it is very very very close to pop. This is my favorite song now it beat out as long as you love me by: Justin Bieber. I knew a pop like song was coming because if you listen to her songs in order first they were very country then they were pop country and now they are so close to pop it is amazing. I still love her. I love her attitude about love now. She is like who cares and i dont care what you do but we are never getting back together before she would take ANYONE back now not so much.

by Girlygirl0906 on 8/17/2012 10:16:31 AM

OMG!!!!!! I am a total taylor swift fan ever since i heard "ours" on a cd my sister had! I absolutely LOVE her! I am not exaggerating when I say I can NOT wait for her album to caome out! I have only bought her new song "We are never ever getting back together" about 30 times. No joke. She is my favorite artist and i know all of her songs in chronolgical order from all of her albums. I also know all of the words! I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!

by Kclay on 8/16/2012 6:28:51 PM