2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift's singing about love one more time

Looks like Taylor Swift has another chart-topper on the way! The country darling just announced yesterday that her highly-anticipated fourth album, Red, is set to hit shelves Oct...

Haters are her motivators, after all...

by christymiller14 on 8/16/2012 8:13:33 AM

I can't STAND Taylor Swift. Her music is awful, her fans are usually annoying, and she is a huge hypocrite. She plays an innocent act and all of her songs are about different breakups. Ug! Why do people like her?

by -gogreengal- on 8/15/2012 11:37:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod! I really, really liked this guy and his friends said he liked me too ! But he never really showed it. I don't know why but to show him I really cared about him I told him I loved him. Now the whole school knows and he kinda avoids me. Did I ruin my chances?

Hey babe, the first thing you've gotta remember is that guys show they like a girl differently than a girl shows her feelings. And they're just not as touchy-feely as we are. So the best thing for you to do is to back off a bit from this guy. He's probably just a li'l freaked out 'cause "love" is such a strong word. If you show him that you can be chill and act normally around him, maybe he'll give you another chance.
Carrie R.

by DreamerNerd on 8/15/2012 4:29:51 PM

dont get me wrong i do really like this song, but i really miss her old stuff that was more personal and meaningful and less bubble gum pop. but still, swiftie for life!

by tswiftluver13 on 8/15/2012 4:29:31 PM

I'm not trying to be a hater or anything but I dont enjoy Taylor Swift's music. There is'nt any variety in her songs and i like variety. So, no offence to people who like her, but it makes me laugh when I read about her new songs because it's the same theme over and over. I loved and I lost. It's boring to me. :/

by kgoen7430 on 8/15/2012 3:10:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
I want to dye my hair ombre (not sure how to spell it) but pretty much just the tips of my hair. I have very dark brown hair. Do you think I would have to bleach it before I dye it or I could just dye it directly on the dark brown?

Hey girl, you can probably dye your hair directly, but ya just might have to do it a few times to get the desired effect.
Carrie R.

by awtechnofish on 8/15/2012 2:29:30 PM

DO U LIKE OR LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?

Well then, calling all Swifties cuz I made a club called The Taylor Swift Fan Club with all positions open except president! If we get up to enough members I can try to throw a listening party for when her album comes out!

So join and meet other cool fans, plus get links, facts and updates!

by livestylehorses12 on 8/15/2012 2:06:59 PM

Mod mod mod! I almost kissed my crush but got interrupted by his best friend who kissed me and I kind of kissed him back first how do get the best friend to understand that I'm not in to him second how do i flirt with during school ( I'm 10 and in 5th grade)

Hey chica! Let the best friend know you aren't into him, plain and simple. If you tell him you don't like him like that (nicely, so he doesn't bad mouth you to your crush), he'll get the idea.  Flirting is easy at school, just be extra friendly to him and ask him about himself and what he's doing! xoxo

Kate G.

by mrm0203 on 8/15/2012 11:43:10 AM

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:32:44 AM

SOOO looking forward to Red! Taylor is SO awesome and talented! I already got "We are never ever getting back together" (man that is a long title!) on my iPod!

Counting down the days to October 22nd!

by HelenaPS on 8/15/2012 11:23:54 AM