6 MINUTES AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift's singing about love one more time

Looks like Taylor Swift has another chart-topper on the way! The country darling just announced yesterday that her highly-anticipated fourth album, Red, is set to hit shelves Oct...

i'm 12 and i have a Facebook so almost none of my friends have an account yet. but my crush does and would it be weird if i friend-ed him or should i wait till next year when everybody will have one?

Hey girlie! You're on Facebook to connect with people, so go ahead and friend him as long as you two have chatted in person before. xoxo

Kate G.

by Pandagirl528 on 8/15/2012 11:21:50 AM

I never expected a song like this to come from Taylor Swift! It reminds me of a Megan and Liz song... But I am so excited for her new album to come out! This song is great!

by sunshine4life on 8/15/2012 10:37:14 AM

can't wait for Red! I love her new song We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together! It's classified as country, but it sounds like pop to me. great job taylor!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/15/2012 10:34:25 AM

I loveeee this song so much! I already have it on my iPod and everything(; It's a change from all of her previous songs, but it's still amazing! I love Tay<3 #T-Swizzler Forevveerrr(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 8/15/2012 10:32:25 AM

OMG LOVE IT!!!! I think its a change to her love songs. I think this is 1 of her best songs!!!!!!

by lolkim13114 on 8/15/2012 10:08:37 AM

This song is good i am so..... gunna get this song even if i have to beg for it. LOL Smile

by tallyboo on 8/15/2012 10:05:45 AM

I like her, her style, and her voice, just not her music, sorry, not a country fan.

by ColosalMascara on 8/15/2012 9:39:36 AM

Ok, I thought 'Speak Now' was my favorite song by!!!
I LOVE this song so much!!!!!
I think this is my new favorite song my Taylor Swift!!!!!

by GigiWuzAHere on 8/15/2012 8:46:28 AM

the video is so cool! i love the song! its so cool! i really like the song. and cant wait for her new album. hopefully she goes on tour so i can see her in concert!

by Fashion designer on 8/15/2012 7:50:48 AM

So gonna get it!!!! So excited!

by aki2000 on 8/15/2012 1:32:22 AM