Bridget M.

is modding

26 MINUTES AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

2 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

3 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift's singing about love one more time

Looks like Taylor Swift has another chart-topper on the way! The country darling just announced yesterday that her highly-anticipated fourth album, Red, is set to hit shelves Oct...

It's prob about taylor lautner

by lizzy1199 on 8/15/2012 12:21:01 AM

I love this already! October 22nd, please come soon!

by hidi75 on 8/15/2012 12:04:31 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR RED!!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT SINCE PRACTICALLY THE DAY AFTER SPEAK NOW CAME OUT!!!! OMG! I GOT We're Never Ever Getting Back Together today on ITunes!!!! I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN LISTENING TO IT NONSTOP SINCE 12pm!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm obviously very happy. Now, I'll just go fangirl in the corner... EEEEP!

by Acutiebookworm on 8/14/2012 11:55:45 PM

Not so crazy about this song either....when I heard it the first thing that came to mind was that I could tell this wasn't really HER if you know what I mean. She seems to write really personal songs that connect with her fans. This one does too, but on a surface level. I liked her other songs way better. Hopefully, the rest of her new album won't dissapoint. Still gotta love Taylor Swift though!!! <3

by emily36459 on 8/14/2012 11:37:58 PM

Not super crazy about the song but it's cute Smile

by unicornninja on 8/14/2012 11:36:03 PM

im not crazy about this song. i might fall for it when she makes a music video, but now its ok but not awesome

by girlivinginclouds on 8/14/2012 10:00:24 PM

AWESOME!!! It's definitely going to get stuck in my head!

by amelalba on 8/14/2012 9:58:02 PM

I have NO idea who this song is about? I thought she was single as of the moment. I love Taylor's playful and funny attitude, and I loooove it when she says "Like... Ever." I think that part is funny! Two of my besties don't like her, and think I am really weird because I like her. Too bad, their loss!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/14/2012 9:32:00 PM

Joe Jonas. she has had a pretty tough time with him and even writing a song now after all that time- well who could blame her? i think it's so Joe.

by Sunbreath on 8/14/2012 9:14:37 PM

I love this song and I'm really excited about her new album, especially since she has a duet with Ed Sheeran on there!!

by HPgirl13 on 8/14/2012 8:55:37 PM