2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift's singing about love one more time

Looks like Taylor Swift has another chart-topper on the way! The country darling just announced yesterday that her highly-anticipated fourth album, Red, is set to hit shelves Oct...

I LOOOVE Taylor Swift!!! She is such a good role model!!! But please don't add all the cheesy effects. I want to here your voice and only your voice!!!!

by Sarah510 on 8/14/2012 8:21:33 PM

SO HAPPY THAT THE NEW SINGLE CAME OUT!♥ I love Taylor Swift, so, so, so much!

by tropicdog on 8/14/2012 8:18:37 PM

i love this song !!!! cant wait!!

by muenessa678 on 8/14/2012 7:58:33 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Demeter99 on 8/14/2012 7:34:42 PM

LOVE this song! If you're like me, and watched the live chat vid yesterday, you've already heard this song before. I CANNOT wait for her album to come out. OCTOBER 22 CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/14/2012 7:14:22 PM

I love Taylor, but not that song...

by giggle123 on 8/14/2012 7:11:19 PM

i looooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!

by rachel010 on 8/14/2012 7:06:06 PM

i used to like taylor swift, but i feel like she's changed. it's just an act now. i feel like she's not her normal bubbly self that i used to love. now she just fakes it. i miss the old taylor, before all the fame

by Kalulah on 8/14/2012 7:01:38 PM

I am so pumped for Taylor's new CD! I think her new song is about Jake Gyllenhaal.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 7:00:08 PM

Im so excited for the album! And I love her new song <3. I just love Taylor Swift in general...haha Smile.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/14/2012 6:46:23 PM