6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Janel Parrish (AKA "A") spills the truth about her fave beauty buys!

If you recognize this face, you know her as Mona, or “A”, from Pretty Little Liars or as Jade, the raven-haired brainy fashionista from the 2007 film...

Whats a good way to do my make up for a car trip so it doesn't run when i sweat and it look clean Smile???

Hey girlie,

I think the best way is to go super light! Stick with some concealer where you need it, simple eyeliner smudged to look natural, a coat of mascara and a swipe of lip gloss. Keep it clean and fresh looking - and that way, you won't feel like you're sweating your face off/smudging it if you rest your head. <3

Lauren C.

by Jbug77 on 8/30/2012 6:41:02 PM

MODMODMOD!
do you know anywhere that sells cheap make up palettes? i want one for my bday! Smile (4 days away!) i know elf is good but anywhere else? like sephora? somewhere like that?

Hey girl! Sephora tends to be more expensive, so if you want something cheap, look at Target, Ulta, or online! xoxo

Kate G.

by amanda16 on 8/28/2012 10:13:37 AM

I didn't know who A was.... thanks for spoiling it Frown

by Nicky39 on 8/24/2012 2:20:00 AM

Even in Radley, Mad Mona still has her fabulous moments...

by HelenaPS on 8/19/2012 8:47:37 PM

don;t u know there a new A!!!!!

by fashion456 on 8/16/2012 4:59:42 PM

i love the rosebud perfume co.! i have the mocha rose lip gloss.

by AnnaB1234 on 8/16/2012 2:16:44 PM

ok im kinda mad right now because I'm still in season 2 of pretty little liars and I didn't know who A was. You just spoiled it for me. Thanks a lot

by muamua1j on 8/16/2012 2:57:13 AM

I know someone who looks EXACTLY like Janel Parrish..no joke they seriously could be twins!! It is FREAKY!!!! I wish I could show you her pic, you would freak out!! lol just had to share ;)

by maggie183 on 8/15/2012 6:33:02 PM

by maggie183 on 8/15/2012 6:32:41 PM

Well now I don't need to watch PLL to see who A is! Sorry to be overreactive or something but I had no idea who A was until I read the title. But still cool products.

by lilyyum on 8/15/2012 4:57:18 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm going to the County fair tomorrow with my sister and her friends.
First how do I make it so it's not awkward b/c my sister is 3 years younger and one of her friend's parents is taking us so I don't want it to be weird b/c I'm not an adult but my sister's friends are 12/13 and I'm almost 16.
Second what should I wear-hair, clothing and makeup? It's going to be almost 90 tomorrow so I can't wear something too hot. I have brown hair slightly past my shoulders.
Thanks so much!

Hey chica, sounds like a fun day! It won't be awkward if you know your sister's friends. So just chat with the friend's mom like you would with any of your friends' moms. She'll help you out, too. ;) For what to wear, I'd go with a cute tank and jean shorts to stay cool. Since it's a fair, you probably wanna wear tennis shoes that'll keep your feet outta the dirt and dust. And your hair would look awesome in a sweet headband that matches your tank.
Carrie R.

by superstarlala on 8/15/2012 4:44:08 PM

i love these beauty products! they're so feminine <3 oh and janel parrish is awesome too Smile

by tswiftluver13 on 8/15/2012 4:33:39 PM