Bridget M.

is modding

34 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

GL's back-to-school beauty checklist

It’s almost the big day! The first day of school can make any girl feel like her tummy’s full of butterflies. We wanna make sure you’re prepped...

my teeth nare kind ove braces obviously u cant whiouy cant whiten your teeth when you have braces is ther a wasy to whiten my teeth with my braces

by sophiesue22 on 8/22/2012 6:10:10 PM

I tried the baking soda and strawberries, but it did nothing. how many strawberries and how much baking soda should i use???

Hey girl! So I'm not very familiar with technique, but I read somewhere that all you need is one strawberry and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda! I'm not positive about this cause I've never tried it myself, but I'm definitely going to give it a try! Hopefully it works this time for you! xoxo
Carly S.

by sarahaqua17 on 8/22/2012 1:51:25 PM

Thx sooooooooooooooo much!

This is such a huge help! I'm printing this out for my first day definitely. You guys have been a huge help for BTS stuff. At first, I was like so scared I wouldn't have anything prepared for the first day but, now I do.

Thx again!

Katie Jo

by fashion_bug on 8/21/2012 10:35:58 PM

How to i turn into a beautiful social butterfly whene your home schooled???? PLZ HELP!! & where is a good place to pick up guys??

Hey girly! Talk to your parents about your home school community! Try getting together with other kids that are home schooled in your area! Other than that you can join a rec sports team in your area, try and meet neighbors, go to local events (near me they have teen ice skating nights)! You'll meet lots of nice boys and girls this way! xoxo

Carly S. Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 4:03:51 PM

Mod,
I think I know what I'll want to wear for the first day-
- But it's a lot dressier than what I usually wear to school. Is there something I could do to feel less uncomfortable wearing this top to school?

Hey girl! Throw it on over some jeans or shorts, that'll dress the top down and make you more comfortable! xoxo

Kate G.

by silverroseart on 8/21/2012 7:54:51 AM

MOD MOD
i want to try makeup but i dont know what to get for the the "must haves" canyou pleas tell me and some tip on how to make it last all day long(at least 8-9 hours long)? thanks and also i have dark circles and how do they form and how to get rid of them?

Hey chicky! Dark circles form for a bunch of reasons, so try fixing them by drinking water, getting enough sleep, and moisturizing your under eyes.  For the "must haves", try mascara and lip gloss- the lip gloss is easy to reapply all day and mascara usually stays on until you take it off! xoxo

Kate G.

by btr211233 on 8/20/2012 11:07:20 PM

I'll. Be sure to have confidence, because then I can't care what anyone says about me

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 9:54:18 PM

OK so I think I'm getting close to my period but I'm not sure...I have been getting a lot of discharge... I have pads at my Dad's and some at my mom's house. What should I do??????

Hey girlie,

You can't speed it up and you can't predict exactly when it will come, so try to be patient! Having a lot of discharge (especially if it's clear/milky white) isn't the only thing that signals a period. Some girls have discharge for 2+ years before they get their period, so it's not a sure sign. You'll really know it's coming when your discharge looks brown or light red. So there's not much you can do - except being patient and waiting! <3

Lauren C.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/19/2012 3:29:40 AM

another whitening trick is baking soda and squeezed lime juice and you can brush your teeth right after to get the taste out
* T *

by imacuttie123 on 8/18/2012 1:26:55 PM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
So what you're saying is i can't brush my teeth before I whiten them?

Hey girl,

You should brush your teeth so they're clean, but you should wait at least a half hour (without eating anything) before whitening them.

Meghan D.