AN HOUR AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

GL's back-to-school beauty checklist

It’s almost the big day! The first day of school can make any girl feel like her tummy’s full of butterflies. We wanna make sure you’re prepped...

Mod mod mod
Help! I have a huge audition to go to tomorrow, and my face is breaking out so bad. I'm not allowed to wear makeup, so I really need it to go away. I have two huge zits on my forehead, one on my nose, one next to my nose, and two small ones by my lower lip How do I make them as unnoticeable as possible by then? I know they can't be GONE by then, but I want to make them, like I said, as unnoticable as possible. Please help!

Hey chica! Apply zit zapper (there are TONS of options at drugstores) and a little bit of Visine if you have it.  that will reduce the red (but only use a little, and not by your mouth- it's poisonous to ingest!). xoxo

Kate G.

by Graciegang on 8/17/2012 10:35:44 AM

mod mod mod
please get back asap!!
so this sunday im going to an amusement park with my marching band and i plan on taking my crossbody bag but i dont know what to wear or pack in my cross body bag. please help. thanks!

Hey chica! Try thins article for what to wear.  Put sunscreen, a little bit of money, and water in your bag! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/26/Headed-to-the-amusement-park-3-outfits-to-wear.aspx xoxo

Kate G.

by myth_lover on 8/17/2012 10:12:30 AM

This is one of the best articles! For the spoon thing, which side do we put on our eyes? Thanks!<3

Hey girlie! Put the back of the spoon on your eyes! xoxo

Kate G.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 8/17/2012 9:57:52 AM

i have EXTREMELY short and BLONDE eyelashes. when i use mascara they just look like black stubs. ive tried lengthening mascara and i feel like it doesnt work. will my lashes grow anymore(im 14)? is there anything that will boost growth or make them look longer? should i try fake lashes or are they a hassle?

Hey chica! Fake lashes are a super big hassle for everyday.  Unfortunately, things that grow eyelashes more have side effects and shouldn't be used by teenagers.  You can try to use a eyelash curler, which might help them look longer.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by fairykari on 8/17/2012 9:44:03 AM

modddd
So I heard that the E.L.F zit zapper doesn't work because spot treating acne doesn't work. Is that right or just a bunch of bologna?

Hey girl,

Everyone's skin is different, so the zit zapper might not have worked on someone's skin... but that doesn't mean it won't work on another girl's face! If you look up the ELF zit zapper at online retailers, it has great reviews (about 4-5 stars out of 5 everywhere you look). You could also look on YouTube for beauty reviews of this product. From what I can see, it looks pretty positive - so you could totally give it a try and see if it works for you! Smile

Lauren C.

by HannahJL on 8/17/2012 12:46:48 AM

Hey pretty girls!

Come check out my advice queen page and club Pretty Girl Problems! Smile

There is still one position open! Post on my page for more info!

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/17/2012 12:29:04 AM

i never thought of this be4 thx

by jadarocks2401 on 8/17/2012 12:10:33 AM

Lol, my mom bought me the 100 shade eyeshadow for Christmas. I love it!

by DrAmAxQuEeNx202! :) on 8/16/2012 10:57:33 PM

Awesome Advice! Thx GL! Xoxo

by doglover463 on 8/16/2012 10:55:14 PM

Modmodmod!!!! Okay so maybe 2 weeks ago I saw a link on GL where you could send your picture in and be considered for free modeling. Do you know where I could find a link for that???? I meant to print the page then but I forgot. Thank you soooo much!!!😄

Of course! Here ya go, girl!

Lauren C.