11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

GL's back-to-school beauty checklist

It’s almost the big day! The first day of school can make any girl feel like her tummy’s full of butterflies. We wanna make sure you’re prepped...

I might try the strawberry and baking soda thing

by luvblack216 on 8/16/2012 11:44:21 AM

I'm still trying figure out my make-up look and my outfit for the big day. Seeing this list has gotten me to be prepared. Can't wait!!!!

by Beach chick on 8/16/2012 11:43:35 AM

Hmmmm the E.L.F. zit zapper is cheap. Thanks for the checklist!

by Gabriella123 on 8/16/2012 11:28:05 AM

I'm going to get the e.l.f. zit zapper, eyelash curler, and lip gloss.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/16/2012 11:20:04 AM

MODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?
Okay so school starts for me at 7:30, I wake up at 6:30 just to get ready because just picking ut outfits makes me think blanky into space! idk if blanky's a word but anyways!! It takes me 10-15min to brush my teeth! I know it's weird but it's worth the t:me and makes my teeth whiter more longer! Laughing Just to eat breakfast, it takes 10 min and doing my hair, I have to think for 5 min and then I do a simple hair down! x( I waste some much t:me just staring into space but it takes my mind off of school for a while and getting up that early makes me sleepy so I just stare to get my sleepyness out...I want to wake up at 7am like my dad does to take me to school! I don't think I can do it in like 20 minutes! I'm supposed be like 5-10 min early for school so I'm not tardy or anything..PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I REALLY WANT TO BE SPEEDY AND FAST LIKE MY DAD!! Smile It would be great! Thanks anyways!

Hey girlie! Pick out your outfits the night before, that will automatically make your mornings easier.  10-15 minutes to brush your teeth is too much- you're probably brushing the enamel off! Try getting a timer and taking 2 minutes to brush your teeth (the amount of time dentists recommend).  You'vecut almost 20 minutes just with those two steps, and you'll feel better because you won't be so tired! xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/16/2012 11:08:06 AM

another whitening tecnique (thats really weird but works) is using a banana peel and rubbing it against your teeth and letting the stuff sit on your teeth. then wipe it off with a paper towel and doing that for a week should make your teeth whiter.

by amileofroses on 8/16/2012 10:58:12 AM

My mom has the exact same Eye Shadow Palette, I wanna gte the elf zit zapper.. Smile Seems useful!

by Susmita24 on 8/16/2012 10:48:58 AM

mod mod mod mod mid
I am trying to figure out my first day outfit, I am going to wear skinny jeans and a plain shirt. I have darkish blue eyes what color shirt should I wear to make my eyes standout. Also I am going to have natural looking Makeup on as well. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! Neutral colored shirts, like brown and gray will really make your eyes pop! xoxo

Kate G.

by favcolorgreen on 8/16/2012 10:35:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are other ways of whitening, I have a whitening toothpaste but it doesn't work much. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! Try brushing with a little bit of baking soda to whiten your teeth! xoxo

Kate G.

by favcolorgreen on 8/16/2012 9:52:29 AM

Yay!!! This will totally help!

by hcl1610 on 8/16/2012 9:44:17 AM