8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Obsessed much? How to handle a smothering sweetie

My boyfriend is very sweet. But we are young, and he always tries to kiss me and is becoming very obsessive. I don’t want to go...

I'm so out of my league I've had a small hand full of boyfriends, and a whole lot of boy friends. But I've never had any of my boy friends say they liked me, that is until I came home from a summer trip from out of state. Now I've got two of them telling me that they like me. Can any one help?

by splitdecision on 10/2/2012 8:47:20 PM

What qualities do guys look for in a girl...i m supa myseterious

by sunnydiva-girl123 on 9/2/2012 1:25:01 AM

thanks so much Smile !!! i hope this works

by Jbug77 on 8/27/2012 2:54:06 PM

I meet a guy at my aims class and when i tolled him i had a BF he freaked out and started dising me and my boyfriend and started braging about himself! He harasses me and asks for pictures all the time its so annoying! He also sends pictures of himself i didn't even ask for! So i thought it would be a good idea to go out with him than tell him i was cheating so he would stop talking to me, but that back fierd because he started saying stuff about how many girls he gets! He was off the wall braging! than he sent be a picture of one of the girls and she was so pretty!!! i was jealous! Frown what do i do im so confused????????????????????

hey girly, this guy sounds like bad news.  You don't want a guy who brags all the time, puts you down and harasses you with pictures of himself. So uncool! You deserve way better. Sternly tell him that you are not interested in him and tell him to stop sending you pictures. If he keeps bothering you, let an adult know and they can help get him to back off. xoxo

Lauren I.

by Jbug77 on 8/27/2012 2:38:43 PM

Oooh. This guy would creep me out big time!

by Gabriella123 on 8/24/2012 11:34:55 PM

Guys like can be trouble. I would let him down easy and find someone else. Guys like that probably want more than just kisses and if you arent ready for that, time to find a new guy.

by fashionqn on 8/23/2012 1:42:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
last year me a my boyfriend saw each other everyday. this year i don't see him at all.we cant hang out outside of school either! should i break up with him or not?

Hey sweets! Sounds like an issue! Only you know how you feel about your boyfriend so I can't tell you whether or not you should break up with him, but if you can never see each other you have to think about how you feel about that. Do you miss him and want to hang out more? If yes, I'd say you still like him and you should make an effort to figure out someway for you two to hang out. If no, then I'd say it's time to move on. Maybe he's a good friend that you'd like to keep in touch with, but because you can't see each other very often you don't think the spark is still there like it used to be. Either way I think this is something you should reflect on how you feel about and not just jump to a decision cause you think that's what you're supposed to do. I know you'll make the right decision for you! xoxo

Carly S.

by beaky54321 on 8/22/2012 4:31:05 PM

Go join our club Oh' Boy! right now!

by ljbdaisy on 8/22/2012 4:17:29 PM

Yu should have yur voice as well, just go and tell him what GL's advice said. Don't be afraid. Me and my bf never kissed, I told him I'm not ready, he understood so we just hug, cuddle, and stuff. Well, he does kiss my cheeks and I sometimes kiss his forehead but not lip kiss or anything..

by Susmita24 on 8/22/2012 12:37:27 PM

wow he lives next door????!!!!! thats so crazy! I say if you not cool with it, then break up.

by j4zm09 on 8/22/2012 12:18:19 PM