1 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

2 HOURS AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

3 HOURS AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving:

The kick-butt circuit that'll get ya in top try-out shape

It’s about to get intense! Celeb trainer Clay Burwell from High Performance NYC concocted this high-energy, martial-arts inspired workout that’ll tone ya up all over. Repeat this...

OMG, i JUST finished my first umba workout ever, since I just quit competitive swimming. SO hard but SO fun!

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 2:51:07 PM

Anyone want to join a club for weightloss, and healthy living. My club will be posting tips, workouts, and lots more. Up and coming is information about the metabolism, and when a few more people join maybe, maybe a club meeting. If you are interested please join Weight loss club.

by 35sh7 on 8/27/2012 7:01:49 PM

What are some things you can do to post your metabolism??

Hey girlie,

You can do all sorts of things to boost your metabolism! Check out this easy list:

- Eat a balanced, healthy breakfast. This will start your day off right and make your body start burning calories earlier.

- Eat often. If you eat a small healthy meal every 2-3 hours, you'll keep your metabolism rolling all throughout the day.

- SLEEP. If you don't sleep enough each night, your metabolism will lag.

- Eat right. Fish, water, green tea, lean turkey, oatmeal... those are all great for a healthy metabolism!

- Get active a little every day. Whether it's a workout, walking home from school, or taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Smile
Lauren C.

by mwbear24 on 8/23/2012 5:24:21 PM

what are healthy post workout snacks?

Hey sweets! It's a great idea to eat after work outs! Your metabolism is moving faster and ready for some food! I'm not an expert on this, but I'd say go for some carbs and protein! I hear chocolate milk is a great post workout drink! xoxo

Carly S.

by lotsaluv101 on 8/22/2012 2:37:11 PM

In i few weeks i might be satarting a cheer and dance class. i don't have any experiance with danceing or cheer. so what are some excersies i can do before i start cheer and dance to improve my dancing skills, flexibitily, & figure? Smile thank u!

Helen S.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 7:29:41 PM

I'm 13 and want to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader! How can i start now to improve my chances of being on the team. and any tips? tell me anything, i need all the advice i can get!

Hey hon! Join a local cheerleading team! Showing commitment to something you love always helps! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 4:32:30 PM

Can some one out there make me a work out scedual!!! even i make one myself it doesn't worka dn i cant stick to it!! ao any help??

Hey girl! Try doing cardio for about a half hour everyday after school, and then fifteen minutes of toning. Doing exercises you enjoy for cardio make the time go so much faster! Play basketball with your friends or jump rope! It's also helpful to switch up your routine so that its more of an every other day thing. You'll make the most of your workouts without getting bored and allow your muscles you used the day before to rest! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 3:40:30 PM

totttaly trying this Smile

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 11:11:52 AM

I am not even a teen yet and i weigh 133 pounds. I need to lose the fat on my stomach, arms, and a little bit on the thighs. I need to to tone my arms, calfs, thighs, and stomach. Any tips?!?!?!?!?!?

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile

Helen S.

by BlueChic4Ever on 8/20/2012 7:03:16 PM

I have HORRIBLE cardio! I can't run any longer than like 3 minutes on a treadmill!!! I'm most definitely not over weight, I just don't know what's going on, I wasn't always like this!!! What can I do to improve my cardio a lot!??? Carly S.

Hey girl! It's great that you want to improve your cardio! Next time you hit your 3 minute limit on the treadmill, instead of ending your workout, slow that treadmill down and walk for 1 or 2 minutes. Then, kick it back up and run for 2 or 3 minutes more. Don't forget to warm up first! Search our workout section for more workout ideas and tips!

Lauren I.

by VictoriaBieberz on 8/20/2012 2:54:19 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!