10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Your down-there guide from A to V: GL's spill-all guide to your girly parts

Everyone’s got questions about down there. Our, uh, nether regions change every single day making this area harder to figure out than that last level of Angry...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Where exactly do you put a heating pad for cramps? Cause I know it's supposed to be on your lower abdomen but IDK where that is and do I have to like press the heating pad there or do I just leave it?

Hey girlie,

I would put it on your lower back or below your stomach, wherever the cramps are hurting you. You could sit or lie with it on for a little while and then take it off after the pain eases. Feel better!

Meghan D.

by DMlover123 on 3/23/2013 12:32:53 AM

So what exactly is discharge and why do we get it? I started to get discharge in june so almoost a year ago and I am still getting it!Sometimes there is a lot and I have to change underwear does that mean I might be getting my period soon?

by Mina13 on 3/11/2013 5:38:07 PM

Ok so if I started getting dischagre in like end of October. Becoming of November I might get my period soon

by littledevil3012 on 3/8/2013 4:55:43 PM

Don't BE Freaked Out!
roixxy,

Hannah H.

by fashionqn on 2/28/2013 1:57:12 PM

okay so I've got a couple questions.
1: my upper thighs and but cheeks sweat ATOT to the point where Afterclass I'm embarrassed to get up because my butt sometimes even looks wet. Is there anything I can do to stop this and is it normal?
2: so down there I have my lips and then I have something else next and it's HUGE I have never my moms,sisters, and my friends vaginas look nothing like mine! I'm really embarrassed and I'm too embarrassed to wear sweats because its so long it looks like a have a penis :/ please answer...thank you

Hey girl! about your thighs/butt...I'd ask your doctor, he'd definitely know what was up! I don't want to give medical advice in case I'm wrong, so definitely ask a doc. There's something next to your vagina? Or directly inside your vagina? Directly inside would be your labia, but on the exterior of your genitals...once again, visit your doc. I'm assuming it isn't actually a penis, because by now you and your doc and fam would know about this. It's called being a hermaphrodite, when you have both male and female genitalia. Once again, visit the doc Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by roxizzy on 2/27/2013 12:58:14 PM

MOD

Hey girlie,

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by Aubreylynn614 on 2/16/2013 11:57:59 PM

He's always making a laugh in class with me being funny and all. Since we sit together we do our work together. We have conversations and the teacher tells us to stop talking. Sometimes we look at each other, smile, and look away. I was being weird and he called me weird whilst laughing. Today i pointed out something in our science book i thought was cool and he told me he worries about me, joking of course. Today he gave me his candy that the teacher handed out in class. I'm not very good at this, but do you think he might like me? Thanks. x

Hey Piercethecookie, yes he definitely likes you girly. Smile Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Piercethecookie on 2/15/2013 8:29:52 PM

The VERY first time i got my period was the day after thanksgiving. The second time i got it was december 21st. I haven't gotten it at all since then, and its like the middle of febuary. is that normal?

Hey girlie! It's pretty normal to have an erratic schedule when you're first starting your period. Additionally, stress levels and weight loss/gain can also affect your cycle. That being said, I would still talk to your doctor about it first chance you get, just in case it's something more serious.
Florence N.

by mayanunna on 2/15/2013 4:14:35 PM

Hey, i constantly have embarrassing underwear lines whenever i wear leggings or yoga pants. A lot of my friends wear thongs so they don't have those lines, and i really want to get a pair. How can i ask my mom if i can buy one? I just want to get rid of underwear lines, not be sexy in any way.

Hey girlie! I would tell your mom just what you posted here: that the only thing you're really concerned about is undie lines. If she says no, or if she still isn't convinced, you might want to look into getting a couple pairs of no-line undies instead. I've heard those work pretty well too. Good luck!
Florence N.

by the band geek on 2/15/2013 4:08:08 PM

Much needed A to V Guide. I think one of the biggest issues we have is wondering if we look normal down there. You hear and see so much about the different surgeries and how to shave, trim, make it look better and this and that that you just wonder what is normal looking. Reading about the "funky folds" cleared some things up. And just because we may have our labia flaps and skin that hangs down and may be a different and darker color doesnt mean something is wrong or abnormal.

by fashionqn on 2/14/2013 5:52:32 PM