35 MINUTES AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

1 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

2 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Your down-there guide from A to V: GL's spill-all guide to your girly parts

Everyone’s got questions about down there. Our, uh, nether regions change every single day making this area harder to figure out than that last level of Angry...

MoDmOdMoD

Hey girlie,

I think that's normal, but there's no harm in checking with a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.

by Vegetariansrule on 2/1/2013 6:50:29 PM

Are there things we do that affects our periods, like sports and exercise? And what about when we start having sex, does that affect our period because people have told me that it can for some of us. I know when you are on the pill it affects it but what about if you arent on bc, I wonder if it affects it then.

by fashionqn on 1/20/2013 1:39:57 AM

Modmodmod
Ok so I am 11 and i don't know if I am having discharge or not. Often when I wipe it feels kinda slimy and sometimes there is the tiniest bit on my underpants. It started like 2 weeks ago, but I kinda rememder having a lot of it in my underpants like a year or two ago. Could I possibly have had a lot of discharge then it stops for like 6 months to a year and now do you think it's starting again?

Helen S.

by vegetariansrule on 1/19/2013 9:57:17 AM

Im 12 and it smells when i strech for basketball and dont tell me im the only one who notices because people have been talking about a smell but they don know it is me. i use summers eve but it doesnt work. AT ALL! PLEASE HELP

by rubarb1234 on 1/14/2013 11:08:57 PM

MODMODMOD

my sister noticed once when she was close to me???

by olivia19 on 1/7/2013 12:32:30 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
i kinda of smell sometimes down there what do i do??
i take a shower everyday but it still smells? what do i do ?? and when i am out in public what do i do?
i also have a little blood on the toilet paper when i go .it hapeen once a month another mod said it was a mini period .well i have not had anything for 5 months??
thanks

Hey girl,

The smell your smelling might not be as obvious to others as it is to you, so don't freak. Just make sure you're keeping it clean (wash every time you're in the shower, just like you do the rest of your body). xoxo
Alexis G.

by olivia19 on 1/7/2013 11:14:03 AM

Mod mod mod

Hey girl, check out this page and see if it helps:

We have loads of info on your bod to help ya out! , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by Lbradshaw35 on 1/4/2013 10:07:11 PM

Okay, so I switched to tampons this summer. I love using them and they are way better than pads. I'm quite the pro with them now, but my last period has left me nervous. I noticed that it was getting hard to take out my tampons and was hurting a little. The odd thing is, all those times, the tampon was fully absorbed with blood, so it should have been easy to take it out... well, I tried it again, but when I tried to pull it out, the tampon was out, but a small tubular thing was hooked onto it. The tube-like thing is now visible outside my vagina. It is kinda small, pale, and totally freaking me out. It isn't painful, I'm not sexually active, but I just want to know what it is. Please help. Oh, and I know it isn't a prolapse. None of the symptoms fit. Thanks.

Hey lbradshaw35, mhmm I think what you're describing is a septate hymen. Which is basically just some extra skin tissue making that tube structure. Lots of girlies have it so no worries. You're completely normal Smile. That's why it hurts taking your tampon out. I would let a parent know so a doctor can check it out. Lots of girlies get minor surgery to remove it. No worries if you got the surgery it would be painless (trust me I've had a little operation done down there before). Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lbradshaw35 on 1/4/2013 1:38:29 AM

Okay so I have a question(s) that was not answered, and I can't ask my mom, ok so just one side down there hurts, and it goes all the way to my hip. Is this "normal? My other question is it normal to have many small bumps on the labia minora? I am pretty sure they are not an STD as I have never had intercourse. But i still want to check, my next doctor's appointment isn't for awhile either.

hey girl! I know it's awkward to talk about this sort of stuff with your mom, but you might want to on this one. Shes your mother, shes seen it all before! Over the internet I can't completely help you, so I really think you should talk to her or an older sister or cousin. Or, schedule a visit with your doc on your own. They have doctor-patient confidentiality, so if you ask them, they wont tell your parents anything.

good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by WolfWinterCry on 12/24/2012 3:28:44 AM

Ok so I noticed a bump down south... It is kind of white. What is it? Also, My discharge has turned kind of brown. I'm not on my period and I wanna know what's going on!

Hey girlie, the bump could be a zit. If things don't seem to get better on their own then you should think about seeing a doctor to make sure it's nothing serious.

Lauren T.