More Friends = More Fun


Tweets !

3 MINUTES AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

42 MINUTES AGO FIVE DAYS LEFT! Vote for your fave @NFL Top Teen for a chance to win a $100 gift card:

AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG is at the top of our holiday wishlist! Win it:


sponsored links


86 Comments | Add Yours

Add Your Comment!

Your down-there guide from A to V: GL's spill-all guide to your girly parts

Everyone’s got questions about down there. Our, uh, nether regions change every single day making this area harder to figure out than that last level of Angry...
86 Comments | Add Yours

i have stretch marks on my thighs and my boobs and im 5"4 12 years old im taller than every one in my grade i weigh 120 pounds is that not good for me im trying to loose weight but its just not working out i guess i really cant commit to it i really try though what should i do ??????????????

by itshilalove on 10/10/2012 1:02:29 AM


So just this week I started getting a weird itch "down there" and I have no idea what to do when it comes on and I'm in a crowd. Also, after I go pee all of a sudden it feels like I gotta go again. What do I do? Help!!


Hey neonroxursox, mhmm it could be a yeast infection. One of the symptoms include itchiness. These can be caused by a number of things, a switch in body soap or too tight clothing. Contact your doctor to schedule and appointment to get checked out. Hope you feel better and this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by neonroxursox on 9/20/2012 11:26:13 PM


can someone please answer my last question please ?????
thank youu .

by meatball93 on 9/20/2012 1:40:12 AM


Is it ever wrong to be concerned about how you look down there? I have the uneven flap thing going on and sometimes it bothers me but I am thinking its more common. And do you have to worry about doing certain things down there that may make it worse, when it comes to being uneven?


It's not wrong to be concerned, it's good that you're aware of your health and not afraid to admit it! If you're really worried you can talk to your doctor, but you seem perfectly fine to me. Remember that every girl is made differently, there's no such thing as normal!


Katie L.

by fashionqn on 9/19/2012 1:53:08 PM


hi , im 19 years old , and have some questions. i know kinda weird that a 19 year old has questions about " downthere " but im really kinda scared to talk to my mom about this , so if you could please help me out on some of these, my first question is that i have a creamy kinda clear runny discharge , is that normal ? and im kinda having a little pain down there also that hurts my stomach , and im not on my period right now, is all this normal? id really like to know asap , so i know weather i should go to a doctor . please reply back asap please , im kinda freaking out -__- thank you.

by meatball93 on 9/12/2012 7:11:18 PM


I really need someone's help! For a couple years now, I have had this really intense chafing on my upper thighs when I walk around in shorts, or low-rise pants or leggings. It really hurts! Yesterday, I wore my fave pair of leggings, and my inner thigh started to burn, and it got worse throughout the day. When I got home, I looked to see why it hurt so bad, and it was bright red and almost scabbed. Today it looks even worse like a scab, and is painful. How can I prevent chafing, without giving up my fave clothes? Please help me because I can't take it anymore, and I love my clothes! Thanks in advance! Smile

Hey girl,

Your clothes might be irritating you. If you're getting a scab, though, that sounds worse than just a chafe from leggings, so I would get a second opinion from a parent or doctor to check out your skin and make sure everything's ok! If your skin is extra sensitive, there might be something you can put on it to ease the pain and redness.

Meghan D.

by pokemon_girl11 on 9/8/2012 11:32:46 PM


mod mod mod!!!!
my discharge smells like vinegar is this normal??

Hey girl,

That might be normal, but i would ask your mom or a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.

by PlushPurplePanda on 9/7/2012 10:09:26 PM


So occassionally my face breaks out like everyones, but my acne is never terribly bad or the kind with pus. But today I found a HUGE pimple--with pus and everything--down there, bigger than anything I get on my face. It kinda hurts, and I'm not sure what it means, or what to do? Help!

Hey girl,

It might be an ingrown hair or just a yucky pimple -- you can show it to your mom or other trusted family member in private to see what she says since she can see it in person. It never hurts to get a second opinion to be safe!

Meghan D.

by chocolate_lover*13 on 9/7/2012 5:25:48 PM


Uhhh help Plz I'm 14 and down there in side one flap is way bigger and flapper then the other side flap is really small Plz is this normal and what age do u need to see the gyno cuz like Noone in my family goes unless the doctor demands it lol Plz I'm really scared?!!

by Hager1234 on 8/27/2012 7:19:20 PM


Mod Plz answer asap OK so inside down there one side is more bigger and flapper then the other!!!?????


hey! You have nothing to worry about, everyone's different and sometimes different body parts develop at different rates. If you're really concerned talk to your doctor, and don't feel embarrassed, they can't tell anyone what you tell them and their job is to help you outSmile good luck girl!  

Helen S.

by Hager1234 on 8/27/2012 7:12:59 PM

You must be signed in to post a comment. SIGN IN or REGISTER


Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.
You see your crush in the halls and your friend seriously embarrasses you by yelling his name. What do you do?!


When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!



'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.

Posts From Our Friends

sponsored links