6 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

7 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Your down-there guide from A to V: GL's spill-all guide to your girly parts

Everyone’s got questions about down there. Our, uh, nether regions change every single day making this area harder to figure out than that last level of Angry...

Mod Mod Mod
Can your underwear get dirty from discharge or from the lack of cleaning "down there"?

Hey girl, you betcha! Discharge and lack of cleaning can certainly get things dirty, which is why its important to stay clean and showered.

Lauren I.

by Sparksfly on 8/27/2012 3:44:01 PM

Hi girls !
It sunny your advice queen! Alot of girls are asking questions right now... And the mods are auper buisy! So come sign up for my club "ADVICE FOR YOU!" and i will make u secretary or treasurer or anything else u need. And i will answer any of the questions that u have from this article... Thanks gurls!!

by Sunny4132 on 8/26/2012 11:20:41 AM

I just have one question... Sorry if it is akw. ((question hidden by mod))  Please reply! Sorry for the inconvienence. Frown

Hey girlie,

First off, sorry for hiding your question. We just want to make sure is appropriate and comfortable for readers of all ages so, since it could be seen as inappropriate to some girls, we decided to hide it <3 As for your question, it varies from girl to girl. But when your hymen breaks, it only bleeds a small amount. It could be bloody at the time, or a couple hours later, or not at all. That's why it's important to be comfortable with whoever it is, mature enough to talk about it, and ready to handle the consequences <3

Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 8/26/2012 11:17:07 AM

MOD!!!!!!!! Please reply Asap!
What did it mean in c for cramps how your over relases an egg? Dooes it mean u wil have a baby, or is it an organisam!? Srry for the akward questions but i hav absolutely nobody elsto talk too about this. Frown

Hey girlie,

Your ovaries release an egg EVERY month - that's why you have your period in the first place! The ovaries release the egg, the uterus prepares to make it a "comfy" environment for the egg. If the egg is fertilized by sperm, it will latch onto the uterus wall and grow into a baby. But when the egg isn't fertilized by sperm, the uterus sheds the lining that it made. That's your period. And then when it's over, it starts all over <3

Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 8/26/2012 11:03:20 AM

I had my first period last month, and I started it again today. My first one was so much heavier than this time. Is it normal for it to be really light this time?

Hey sweets! No worries!! That's completely normal! A lot of times girls don't even get their period the second month or for a few months at the beginning! It takes a bit for cycles to become normal! If you continue to have problems for a long time, or more questions don't be afraid to talk to your parents or doctor! xoxo

Carly S.

by Madds07 on 8/23/2012 4:17:44 PM

So i got my first period today, and the only thing thats in my house is tampons. I searched up directions and i finally got the applicator in but when im pushing the actual tampon in it hurts a lot!!!!!! and i cant ask my mom to help me because she died right after i was born. Help?

Hey girl, I saw your question and commented on "4 signs your period is coming." Check out my reply and let me know how it goes! xoxo

Lauren I.

by Raina_smith on 8/20/2012 3:32:07 PM

I heard that you can get discharge from being "sexually aroused". is that true?

Hey girl,

Yep, that's true. Check out this article for the 411 on discharge! Smile

Lauren C.

by Sparksfly on 8/19/2012 10:45:06 AM

That was smart to put all of our concerns into one article, almost all of our concerns there are still others but we all need to be reminded, even about the stuff we think we know about but really dont. The only thing better would be to have links to sites with more specific information about each thing.

by fashionqn on 8/17/2012 11:38:02 PM

Should I have sex? I'm 14 and I want to have sex? I don't want to tell my parents it's too scare. What should I do?

Hey girl,

14 sounds a little too young to have sex, but if you want to talk about options you will have to tell your parents. They can help you figure out what is age appropriate for you and talk to you about safety and your options. There really is no rush to have sex, though, so enjoy your childhood while you can! There is plenty of time for adult stuff later, trust us!

Meghan D.

by Selassie on 8/17/2012 11:36:28 PM

This was definitely in the April/May issue. Why use it again?

by cheetah#1 on 8/17/2012 10:25:50 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?