AN HOUR AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY

2 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo

3 HOURS AGO Oh dress, will we ever know your secret color changing powers? http://t.co/Vi8MmUazgh

COMMENTS

Your down-there guide from A to V: GL's spill-all guide to your girly parts

Everyone’s got questions about down there. Our, uh, nether regions change every single day making this area harder to figure out than that last level of Angry...

LOL! I'm so immature that I'm laughing at the picture :-P

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/16/2012 12:45:19 PM

Very useful and helpful!!!

by snowver11 on 8/16/2012 11:02:32 AM

Thanks GL for the head's up! Laughing Very useful!! Smile Never heard of the 2 V-words till I entered 6th grade! Foot

by Susmita24 on 8/16/2012 10:46:22 AM

Yes it was but it still helps

by hopie1215 on 8/16/2012 1:55:51 AM

omg, in 4 period history class, we have the wierdest history teacher (male) anyway, he like doesnt control us, so we r like wild animals, i dont know ehat he was doing, but i got like really wierd and heard someone say camel toe, and, omg, i didnt know what it was, so i like shouted in a really loud high pitched tone camel toe, luckily my voice was high, and no one knew who it was, and, hahahahahah, mr. (not saying his name) looked around and kinda turned red, me and my friends started to laugh so hard! omg, those were the funny days! haha only about 5 mo's ago.

by angie333 on 8/16/2012 1:51:12 AM

The article pic should be changed... And also, wasn't this in the april may issue???

by WinnieGirlie on 8/16/2012 1:01:48 AM

Want inspiration to stay motivated? Make a collage of images, words and writings that flatter and remind you of your long-term goals.

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Score some swoon-worthy reads!

Win a cute new collection in our

Books We're Crushing On giveaway!

CLICK HERE to enter...