8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Ditch that distant dirtbag

I gave my crush a note saying I liked him. He said he can't be in a relationship right now cause he was moving. Later that...

My best guy friend won't talk to me for no reason an now i know why! its because he has a new girlfriend Frown This scares me because he is so commited but i don't think she is going to love him the way he loves her. He's all i can think about. I get really depressed hearing about him and his new girl. But how come i can't be his friend too?? and it's not like i can go to his house and see whats wrong because he lives to far away. PLZ HELP Frown WHAT DO I DO I'M SO

CONFUSED!

Hey chicky! sounds like you have a crush on your BGF, so maybe his girlfriend asked him to steer clear.  Try talking to him (not about his girlfriend, about whatever you used to talk about) and see what's up.  If he won't respond, give it a week and try again.  xoxo
Kate G.

by Jbug77 on 8/27/2012 10:08:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please Help!!!!!!! we are were going to be moving in march(long story - short version,our landladys crazy),but if we get this house that seems great(well if its not a scam,it almost sounds to good to be true and the womans a little strange), we could go by the end of september!!!!!! im officially panicking .we dont have anything packed and were not even going to start packing yet cause we dont know if the womoan is real. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! what do i do?!?!?!

Hey girl! Take a deep breath- I'm sure your parents have it under control.  Make sure you're picking up your stuff and have your room mostly organized- that way if you need to pack quickly, then you'll be able to get stuff in boxes .  The end of September is still a month away, so you'll have plenty of time to pack if you need to. xoxo

Kate G.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 8/24/2012 10:06:44 AM

last year i moved here to a smalll town and meet a guy before this iv never even dated a guy so whene i moved here and all the guys liked me it was a big shoker. Than i went out with a guy that was up to no good... we dated about 1'000 times and he cheated a lot. anyway he was my first kiss and everthing but recently i did some things with him i don't think i should have. what do i do? where not dateing anymore and he still kisses me when he has a girlfriend?

Hey chica! You should delete this boy's number and move on- he is up to no good! You're the girl he is cheating with now, and it's going to hurt his new GF like it hurts you.  Find a new guy who is nice to you and who you can rely on and run in the opposite direction of this baddy! xoxo

Kate G.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 2:18:40 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD MOD!!!!!
I made a huge mistake! Me and my best friend went to a football game at my school where we saw this guy I have known since 5 th grade and liked since 7th ( I'm in 10th) she also liked him but she's only met him twice, at his job. Me and him are best friends and not even thinking we were messing around and holding hands and he kept hugging me. I knew we were just joking but she took it wrong.
Again today I didn't think and went to air soft with her (he works there) and again we were messing around and flirting ish. When I got home my mom told me how hurt my friend was by the way I acted and how her mom now thinks I'm sleazy and was extremely disappointed in me.
I feel horrible and like I have completely ruined my friendship with both the guy and her. Is there anyway to fix this with out a time machine?

I would suggest you talk to your friend. Tell her you didnt mean to come off that way and really try to fix things with her. If you solve the problem with your friend you'll be fine. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Mjserwitz on 8/18/2012 11:06:10 PM

hellp help help yesterday i was with this guy just hanging out and before he left he kissed me but today he won't even text me or anything what should i do I'm so confused.?? did i do something wrong?

by bubbles01 on 8/18/2012 4:58:50 PM

Hey YayaYuiki, ever heard of the gentle giant? He may be big and seem intimidating but he could be very nice. Just take the time to get to know him. Xoxo

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
I'm scared of my science teacher! I just met him with the rest of my teachers yesterday! I'm 4'7 and he's 6'6! He also has a VERY LOUD VOICE!!! Any advice???? Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:43:43 PM

♥Hey Girlies!♥★If you need some advice on growing up stuff I'm your girl!★I give answers REALLY fast because I'm on all the time and I check my profile constantly!★And I give trustworthy advice that really works!★

by snagmonkey on 8/17/2012 11:13:02 AM

MODMODMOD!!
I dated this guy like twice lastyear and i still like him bc i feel like we didn't really date because we didn't hang out or anything. Everybody said that he was cheating on me so i broke up with him and he was my first bf, we never talked or anything. Now he ignores me when i am by hime and it is really awkward bc we are together all the time and our parens ar eally good friends can you help me???

Hey girl! Let him know you want to start fresh as friends.  Being able to spend time with ex boyfriends is something EVERY girl has to deal with, so you're getting good practice! If you are friendly and polite, eventually things will be less awkward. Just don't try and get back together with him- that might make things even worse! xoxo

Kate G.

by plllvr1 on 8/17/2012 9:32:40 AM

He just didn't want to hurt your feelings! And that is actually really sweet and nice for a guy to do that in my opinion...

by WinnieGirlie on 8/17/2012 12:42:33 AM