1 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

2 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

19 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

COMMENTS

Ditch that distant dirtbag

I gave my crush a note saying I liked him. He said he can't be in a relationship right now cause he was moving. Later that...

I think he should have told you the truth, but it was good of him to say no. The only thing worse than a lier is a cheater!

by kgoen7430 on 8/16/2012 7:52:43 PM

****READ READ READ****
Join my club, Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers!!! we talk all things hunger games, from the age old peeta or gale debate, to discussing the cast for the upcoming movies. 1 officer position left!!! join!!! only a few clicks away Smile

by loppyears12 on 8/16/2012 7:35:13 PM

what a jerk!

by j4zm09 on 8/16/2012 6:53:10 PM

Ok so im 12 years old and my sister got her period at 12 during basketball season so i dont want to get it when im at school but i cant controll it so how do i know will i have cramps or shoud i keep pads with me i just dont want to get it at school

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately you can't control exactly when you'll get your period, so the best thing to do is just be prepared. Stash a pair of extra undies and a pad in the bottom of your backpack. That way, no matter when it comes, you'll be totally safe from any leaks Smile Plus, usually periods start off lighter and then get heavier after 12-24 hours, so you'll probably have some time to catch it before it really gets "bad." Try not to stress about it too much! <3
Lauren C.

by poptart64 on 8/16/2012 6:12:14 PM

I would be really sad if that happened to me.

by Glitterheart16 on 8/16/2012 5:50:57 PM

I agree with people who say your overreacting. He's actually nice! He didnt want to hurt you so he let you down the way you wouldnt be hurt. But you went and snooped on his page. Unless it showed up in your newsfeed that he just got into one. Then I see where your coming from.

by chick987 on 8/16/2012 4:43:23 PM

OMG!
CLUB Oh, Boy!
a custom officer position in a 30+ member club and growing?
unlimited guy advice? fast responding officers? and tonsa tips and talk? it's true.
xoxo cami

-on my profile -officer apps due the 18th

by camigal on 8/16/2012 4:41:04 PM

I understand that it hurts, but I think he was just trying to spare your feelings. There's plenty of other girls in the world, you would be lucky if he liked you back. I'm sorry if this hurts, I'm trying to be nice.

by Beththebrave on 8/16/2012 3:46:13 PM

Don't listen to the people who say you are overreacting. You are not! I would have done the same thing. It is the worst feeling when your crush doesn't like you back. You probably think right now that there will never be another guy like him, but you'll move on. Plus, he's just a jerk because he didn't have the guts to tell you the truth.

by mmk1102 on 8/16/2012 3:18:43 PM

Awww that sucks! I'm sorry ! Hopefully you'll find a new guy this upcoming school year ! (:

by DreamerNerd on 8/16/2012 3:16:03 PM