11 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

13 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

14 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

How to survive a shark attack

We’re not sure if you’ve heard, but this week is the week for the world’s most fascinating predators. It’s Discovery Channel’s Shark Week, and just like the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please answer my question. I asked it yesterday, and resent it today and I really would like help quickly so please answer as soon as you can. Thanks.

Hey hon! I dont see it in here. Maybe resend it and ill make sure to answer it for you! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/18/2012 9:28:00 PM

Hey Appleduck101, Wow this boy sounds really annoying! I think you handled it very well. You spoke to the teachers and tried to ignore him. I would just try to avoid him as much as possible. I know it will be hard but try not to sit near him or stay in the same room. Praying to God and letting him handle it will probably be the best thing girly. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There is this boy in my youth group who is always mean to everyone and goes out of his way to be rude and mean. I tried ignoring him, but that didn't work. I tried telling the adults/leaders, but they think he some kind of an angel (since most of the leaders know his family and his family goes to the church and they all have connections, I guess) and didn't do anything (only one adult/leader did). I decided to take matters into my own hands and used some (rude) "choice words" to do so. I apologized but also explained that what he was doing was not okay. I called a truce but less then 48 hours later, he was being mean all over again. This boy is always causing problems in the group.
My friends say I shouldn't have apologized and that he "had it coming".
Did I go about dealing with this the right way and is there anything else I can do to end this issue?
P.S. I really don't want to stop going to the youth group because all my friends are there and I grew up there. Lynae P.

by Appleduck101 on 8/18/2012 4:14:46 PM

Hey girls!
For those of you who read my blog..I won't be posting as much because school started!
Blog: hairdaiski.blogspot. c o m
I'll try to on school breaks, when I have access to the computer, (I use my tablet for GL. It won't let me blog!) BUT!!! I just put how to hairstyles. AND for you curly girls... How to make your hair straight! But, I'm back blogging and when I get more members for EVERYTHING hair I will give out officer positions!

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:09:58 PM

Hey Appleduck101, sorry about that long wait girl. I wasn't logged on yesterday so would you mind sending in your question again, I'd love to help you! Xoxo

Hey mod, please answer my questions. I had asked a question at 3pm last night and it is still not here. I'm not angry, it's just that I really wanted to see what you guys had to say. Lynae P.

by Appleduck101 on 8/18/2012 12:02:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do you enter contests? I really have no clue.

Hey girl,

You can enter all of the GL contests here! http://www.girlslife.com/category/contests.aspx

Meghan D.

by little simba on 8/17/2012 10:33:27 PM

The "shark attacks" that I don't like are when my parents start attacking me for every little thing and when I'm doing a group project and others in the group try to get me to do all the work. I deal with them by remaining calm and defending myself. That's all you can do.

by supersingershannon on 8/17/2012 10:00:32 PM

Oh my gosh at first I was like, whyyy would you post this? Then it turned out to be helpful! haha thanks!

by pretzelnugget on 8/17/2012 7:15:55 PM

School is coming in 3 Days! And wat can i do for my hair? It light brown, About shoulder height (little longer) What should I do! Thx! Xoxo

Hey girl! Love that your ready to rock new styles this school year. Find lots of totaly cute hairstyles to try here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx
Lauren I.

by doglover463 on 8/17/2012 3:53:36 PM

@snowver11
Congrats. You have won all of my internets. Take them for making me laugh so hard.

by OMGabi on 8/17/2012 2:39:11 PM

MOD! MOD!
So this is kind of a 2 part question. My friend who i haven't seen in forever invited me to go to the drive in movies w/ him, his gf, and my bf Saturday night. But, I said I would babysit for my neighbor's kids. I really want to go to the movies & I've missed a lot of parties and social events because I've had to babysit for these people (not to mention their kids are kind of mean.) & we couldn't reschedule anytime soon b/c everybody is really busy for the next few weeks. Would it be okay to cancel on babysitting or not?
And the 2nd part is how can I convince my parents to let me go because we wouldnt be getting back until about 1 am and they say "you're only 15" (not sure if i can post age) but I am a junior (the people im going w/ are seniors) and i feel like i have earned their trust to do things like this. How do i convince them to let me go? Thank youuu sorry this is so long!

Hey girl! If you want to babysit for this fam again, you probably don't want to cancel on them.  If you do cancel, though, be nice about it and let them know you didn't realize you had plans when you agreed to babysit and suggest a friend to babysit for them so they don't have to cancel their plans. Your parents may not want you to be out that late, but agree to answer calls and texts.  I know most drive in movie places show a few movies in a row, so maby you can leave after the first movie? Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.