2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Microwave popcorn might be nuking your brain

Uh-oh! At your next movie night, you may need to find a new snack to munch on with your girlies. Scientists at the University of Minnesota...

ModmodMod
Please Help me!! I feel horrible, my brother is psychotic and in the hospital and thretend to harm my family, my father is a horrible person and even though i dont see him my regular anxiety dreams involve him, and i havent slept well in days because of nightmares and i usually crawl into my mothers bed and that helps me but she said i couldnt and im so tired all i want to do is sleep. please help meee!!

Hey girlie,

We totally understand when life gets overwhelming and you want to just lay there, going over everything, stressing yourself out. But don't give in! Think of your bed as a safe place. It should be calm, quiet, and a worry-free zone. As soon as you get into bed, imagine yourself in another place. Pick somewhere that feels soothing and calm to you - for some, it's the beach with the waves lapping at the shore. For others, it's in a cabin in the middle of the snowy woods with a warm fire. For others, it's in a rooftop garden in the middle of a city. Whatever it is for you, close your eyes and place yourself there. As you drift off to sleep, focus on the sounds and the smells of that imaginary place. It'll be a moment of peace in a hectic and stressful day - and it'll help you drift off to a peaceful sleep, which you need to recharge your bod and your mind! <3
Lauren C.

by WhiteStripe3 on 8/16/2012 11:45:32 PM

I don't no what to say. That's the only snack that is kinda junkie but i don't feel guilty about eating it

by kenziebieber7 on 8/16/2012 9:11:50 PM

We have an air-popper, so I'm not worriedSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/16/2012 8:24:34 PM

i love popcorn. i get my mom to buy microwave and the kernels. i know how to pop my own popcorn and i put tons of butter and salt on the popcorn thats homemade. idc about what will happen. what happens happens. so dont be haten

by loppyears12 on 8/16/2012 7:45:13 PM

MODMODMODODMOD
Okay, i bought a brand of pads a friend reccomended...after wearing it for a day or so, I realized I have used them before...they're probably the only kind that have caused me to chafe! It's only on one side of my leg though, and now I have a blister on my inner thigh.I washed the area, changed my panties, and put in a tampon and comfy pj pants, but how can I prevent the chafing to happen again? Do you think it' just the brand? And will putting peroxide on my blister be safe?

Hey girlie,

Ouch! Yep, it's probably the brand. It might be too big for your body, or it could be made with something that irritates your skin. (Like a little allergy to the material.) Whichever it is, stick to tampons/another pad that works for you until this area heals. Try another brand or a smaller size next time, then see how it goes. (It might also help to stay away from pads with wings, since they're more likely to rub.) I wouldn't use peroxide unless you really need to clean and disinfect a cut/wound - instead, I'd probably rub some Neosporin on the blister and then put a Band Aid over it to protect it a little. Hang in there! <3
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 8/16/2012 7:40:11 PM

I just got braces anyway!

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/16/2012 6:48:46 PM

Who else saw this while eating microwave popcorn? I did...

by alibroadway on 8/16/2012 6:41:23 PM

This is just depressing. Frown I'm still going to eat it.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/16/2012 6:27:09 PM

MOD!
i make popcorn in a popcorn making machine, is this a risk of the disease?

Hey girlie,

Yes it probably is safer, since straight popcorn kernels aren't processed with flavors. <3
Lauren C.

by Prettyme123 on 8/16/2012 5:41:09 PM

OMG!
CLUB Oh, Boy!
a custom officer position in a 30+ member club and growing?
unlimited guy advice? fast responding officers? and tonsa tips and talk? it's true.
xoxo cami