6 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

9 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Microwave popcorn might be nuking your brain

Uh-oh! At your next movie night, you may need to find a new snack to munch on with your girlies. Scientists at the University of Minnesota...

I don't really like the buttery salty taste of popcorn. I like the movie candy though Smile !

by kenzi143 on 8/16/2012 4:45:04 PM

we make it on the stove most of the time but oh well people overreact

by millia7 on 8/16/2012 4:43:13 PM

Wow and i loved popcron but nevver knew that it coud kill me!

by hopie1215 on 8/16/2012 4:21:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Does this also apply to microwave kettlecorn? I know some kettlecorn isn't butter-flavored.

Hey chica! I'm not sure if it's true for kettlecorn- to be safe, check out the ingredients! xoxo

Kate G.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 8/16/2012 2:29:29 PM

We make our popcorn on the stove (which is so much better) so I'm not too concerned!

by fallsb-ball on 8/16/2012 2:10:46 PM

Woo Hoo!! Minnesota, best state! But most of these things are total overreactions, so I will take it with a grain of salt. But popcorn made in a Whirley-Pop is always best anyways. Not that I even like popcorn.

by puffinlover99 on 8/16/2012 1:53:52 PM

Hi! I have super curly hair that reaches my shoulder. I was thinking of wearing it down on the first day of school (it looks better that way) but my hair gets puffy really easily. Last year my hair was down and it turned really really puffy. It looked like a giant puffball! What is something I can do to make my hair less puffy that doesn't damage my hair. I don't want to straighten it because I like my hair before it get's puffy. Thanks!

Hey chica! They have lots of products that keep your hair from getting puffy.  Try looking at Target for something made for girls with curly hair. xoxo

Kate G.

by ballerina55 on 8/16/2012 1:15:50 PM

Wow. I was eating popcorn when I clicked on this...

by snowver11 on 8/16/2012 1:14:27 PM

At my house, we make popcorn on the stove and it tastes 100x better!

by spunkygirl03 on 8/16/2012 1:05:08 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.