11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Microwave popcorn might be nuking your brain

Uh-oh! At your next movie night, you may need to find a new snack to munch on with your girlies. Scientists at the University of Minnesota...

I don't really like the buttery salty taste of popcorn. I like the movie candy though Smile !

by kenzi143 on 8/16/2012 4:45:04 PM

we make it on the stove most of the time but oh well people overreact

by millia7 on 8/16/2012 4:43:13 PM

Wow and i loved popcron but nevver knew that it coud kill me!

by hopie1215 on 8/16/2012 4:21:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Does this also apply to microwave kettlecorn? I know some kettlecorn isn't butter-flavored.

Hey chica! I'm not sure if it's true for kettlecorn- to be safe, check out the ingredients! xoxo

Kate G.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 8/16/2012 2:29:29 PM

We make our popcorn on the stove (which is so much better) so I'm not too concerned!

by fallsb-ball on 8/16/2012 2:10:46 PM

Woo Hoo!! Minnesota, best state! But most of these things are total overreactions, so I will take it with a grain of salt. But popcorn made in a Whirley-Pop is always best anyways. Not that I even like popcorn.

by puffinlover99 on 8/16/2012 1:53:52 PM

Hi! I have super curly hair that reaches my shoulder. I was thinking of wearing it down on the first day of school (it looks better that way) but my hair gets puffy really easily. Last year my hair was down and it turned really really puffy. It looked like a giant puffball! What is something I can do to make my hair less puffy that doesn't damage my hair. I don't want to straighten it because I like my hair before it get's puffy. Thanks!

Hey chica! They have lots of products that keep your hair from getting puffy.  Try looking at Target for something made for girls with curly hair. xoxo

Kate G.

by ballerina55 on 8/16/2012 1:15:50 PM

Wow. I was eating popcorn when I clicked on this...

by snowver11 on 8/16/2012 1:14:27 PM

At my house, we make popcorn on the stove and it tastes 100x better!

by spunkygirl03 on 8/16/2012 1:05:08 PM