1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

August Bags 4 Babes week 2 winners

Forget those lazy summer days! That 6 a.m. wakeup is gonna be tote-ally worth it once ya throw one of these cuties into the back-to-school mix. August...

Hey rachel_m, I'm sooo sorry girl. Send a message to brittany@girlslife.com and tell her about your situation. Thanx for being so patient with us! Xoxo

MOD!
Its been 6 weeks and I haven't got what I won! What should I do now? Lynae P.

by rachel_m on 8/18/2012 2:24:13 PM

@goffyface, if these contests are fake, then why did I win that book from June's 1st week giveway and ACTUALLY got it in the mail?? You can win too! Just don't ever ever ever give up! Smile Lol, I sound like Taylor Swift from WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER! <--haha... xD

by Susmita24 on 8/18/2012 1:12:13 PM

ahhh! i never winnn!

by beaner826 on 8/18/2012 11:25:49 AM

Hey cgirl09, mhmm that's interesting. I would guess the more times you enter the higher your chances of winning because your name appears more times and is more likely to be chosen. If I were you I'd enter maybe 30 times and see what happens. Good luck girly! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK SO,I've read many times on the comments that they entered like 3 times for one item and 200 for the other,but they always win the one they entered with three votes.so is it better to vote less cause there's this really cute bag at the end of the month that I'll do anything for it. Lynae P.

by cgirl109 on 8/18/2012 10:19:56 AM

I didn't win, but how long does it take for something to be delivered?

Hey girl,

It can take up to six weeks!

Meghan D.

by frenchfry6480 on 8/17/2012 11:58:04 PM

I cant beleave i never win i must enter about a millions times a day!!!

by vlmoore2 on 8/17/2012 10:43:31 PM

wow, isnt it funny that only U.S. citizens can enter, yet the pic at the top is of england? just sayin ;)

by potato spy girl on 8/17/2012 8:55:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! You could talk to the person whose sleepover it is privately, or you could just leave it at home! Even though it makes you feel more comfortable, you will already be surrounded by the comfort of your friends, so you won't need it as much! You can also talk to an adult (family member, teacher, guidance counselor etc.) about how you're feeling about your grandma.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 8/17/2012 8:42:11 PM

these contests are fakes

by goffyface on 8/17/2012 7:47:36 PM

Congrats to all the winners! I really didn't even want that white Bandana by American West Phoenix Collection drawstring tote anyways..what I really want to get is the Kristino Handbags Thundercrack floral messenger! Seems sweet! Laughing Hope I win! Smile Foot :]

by Susmita24 on 8/17/2012 4:55:30 PM