10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Celebrate The Hunger Games DVD! Our fave scoop from the stars

We heart the books and saw the movie over and over in theatres. Now, you can get the DVD and relive the games and excitement again...

I got it last night at Midnight, them watched it! Totally worth the hour line!!!!!!

by Mockingjay2000 on 8/18/2012 7:46:07 PM

omg i got it!! i also got a free poster with it! the movie is AMAZING!!!

by t-dog123 on 8/18/2012 5:19:05 PM

JUST GOT IT TODAY WHILE BTS SHOPPING STAYING AT A HOTEL SO I CANT WATCH IT UNTIL I GET HOME :-(
BUT SO EXCITED TO WATCH IT!!!!!!

by ccmarie123 on 8/18/2012 4:53:36 PM

****READ READ READ******
Do you love the hunger games? well, join my club, hunger Games Trilogy Lovers! we talk all things hunger games, from the books to casting and more. so, stop on by, we'll be waiting!

by loppyears12 on 8/18/2012 4:05:12 PM

yay im so excited!!! i went to the midnight release party at walmart and i was like 10th in line!!! they also threw in a free pack of exclusive trading cards!!! also, they had awesomely decorated cakes and cupcakes

by loppyears12 on 8/18/2012 4:01:12 PM

Got it at midnight last night Laughing ! Super fun !

by kenzi143 on 8/18/2012 3:52:52 PM

Im getting it today and im soooooooo excited!

by coldplay12 on 8/18/2012 2:25:18 PM

My best friend and I read THG in 2009, so we HAD to go to the midnight DVD release! ♥♥♥It was SO fun!♥♥♥ There was a raffle and I got to announce it because I asked the workers if they would do it in Effie's voice, and they said "No, but you can." Smile))))))))))

by JustluvAriana on 8/18/2012 1:43:45 PM

LOL, leech attack! Poor Josh

by ColosalMascara on 8/18/2012 1:40:38 PM

I have it! I went to the midnight premire!

by gracieob on 8/18/2012 1:38:44 PM