5 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

8 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

9 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Celebrate The Hunger Games DVD! Our fave scoop from the stars

We heart the books and saw the movie over and over in theatres. Now, you can get the DVD and relive the games and excitement again...

OMG can't wait to get it today!!!!!!!!!!!

by superreader101 on 8/18/2012 1:27:01 PM

OMGsh can't wait to get the movie today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by superreader101 on 8/18/2012 1:26:20 PM

Hey girls!
For those of you who read my blog..I won't be posting as much because school started!
Blog: hairdaiski.blogspot. c o m
I'll try to on school breaks, when I have access to the computer, (I use my tablet for GL. It won't let me blog!) BUT!!! I just put how to hairstyles. AND for you curly girls... How to make your hair straight! But, I'm back blogging and when I get more members for EVERYTHING hair I will give out officer positions!

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:00:25 PM

I'm not gonna buy it when I can watch it on YouTube because the film makers are REQUIRED to post it online!!!! I might get it for my friend cuz she's a Hunger Games freak!!!!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 12:32:15 PM

totally peeta!!! Josh Hutchinson is gorgeous!! he makes a perfect peeta! he is the actor i look up to when i become an actress Smile

by coobs123 on 8/18/2012 12:05:01 PM

Sweet! But where's Jennifer in these pics? Did you notice that she wasnt in there?

by Fashion designer on 8/18/2012 11:21:24 AM

AHH! I want this soooooo bad! I love the movie<3

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 8/18/2012 10:37:32 AM

I can't wait to get it!!!! Hopefully I'll get it today!!! Smile

by PeaceKool on 8/18/2012 10:03:06 AM

Omg I'm gonna get it! But I really want the signed Dvd! Btw does anyone know who's playing finnick in the second movie?!?! I'm dying to know!

by snowver11 on 8/18/2012 9:27:25 AM

Hey doglover463, find out what your school's rules on the dress code are so you can figure out what you can wear. Chances are you will still be able to accessorize. Match cute purses and jewelry with your uniform. Hope this helps! Xoxo

School is coming in 2 days, What should i do before i head off to school in the morning! Im In a charter so i cant wear certain stuff. Thanks! Xoxo Lynae P.

by doglover463 on 8/18/2012 7:27:24 AM