4 HOURS AGO 9 times @taylorswift13 gave us major hair envy: http://t.co/SpLQVOM5dR pic.twitter.com/oPIsY2pozX

5 HOURS AGO Is playing hard to get even worth it? #BillAndDave weigh in: http://t.co/DczTsXtChc pic.twitter.com/iAGjlaUfOW

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: A year-round taste of summer

Feel like boo-hooing ‘cause beach season is almost over? Pass the tissues this way. The boardwalk is my second home come summer, and it’s not just for...

Wow soo cute! Love the others on the website too!!

xoxo, Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 7/9/2013 6:50:01 PM

I NEED THAT NOW!!!!!!!

by free2sing-4ever on 2/9/2013 1:20:40 PM

I NEED THAT NOW!
I just got back to school today.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

CANT LIVE TODAY!!!!!!!!

by Rainbow♥123 on 8/20/2012 5:22:18 PM

Adorable!

by Courtney is christian on 8/18/2012 3:51:56 PM

omg looks so real!!! i would totally get one!

by *epic fail* on 8/18/2012 1:50:47 PM

Only 1 word to discribe it ADORIBLE super cute to I'm so buying that

by sparklej on 8/17/2012 10:23:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
I DESPERATELY want to do an international contest in Jan!!!!!!!!! The catch? I have to fundraise AT LEAST 100$!!! The contest is 3,100$ and I have around 2$... Im not old enough to babysit, Im 11 years old and i make hair growth products that sell for like 2-3$. I NEED THE $$$$$! PLEASE HELP ME!!! P.S i live in a big neighborhood! Please reply ASAP!!!!!!

Hey girl,

You could be a mother's helper if you can't watch the kids by yourself, and you could do tasks for your neighbors like cleaning and weeding or other yardwork. Ask what they need and be flexible in what you offer! You can also try earning the money from your parents by cleaning your house and cooking dinner.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 8/17/2012 10:16:18 PM

Ong! The websites awesome!! Smile

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:38:51 PM

Luv it! But come on, 28 bucks!

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:11:36 PM

AWWW! So cute, but $28 seems a bit steep!

by FangLuver on 8/17/2012 8:09:41 PM