1 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv

2 HOURS AGO This cutie saved the best for the last day of school: http://t.co/Vi8LuuHCuP pic.twitter.com/HcKO013S07

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it *really* love? http://t.co/6Q2PhHyW4c pic.twitter.com/jX9tfIzTro

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: A year-round taste of summer

Feel like boo-hooing ‘cause beach season is almost over? Pass the tissues this way. The boardwalk is my second home come summer, and it’s not just for...

28 DOLLARS?! I can get a declace like that at the mall for over half the price! Lauren I.

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 3:29:26 PM

Their website has some seriously adorbs stuff but $28 per necklace? I don't think so Smile

by HannahJL on 8/17/2012 2:28:45 PM

cute cute cute! i'm gonna get some <3

by myfatsquirrel on 8/17/2012 2:04:14 PM

i just looked on their website and they have a bunch of really cute other stuff!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! Laughing Laughing

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:57:30 PM

i have this weird bump on my forehead and idk if its a pimple or not because im only 9 so how do i make it go away

Hey chica! You can, unfortunately, get pimples at 9, and that's probably what it is.  Try washing your face and asking your mom or older sister if they have some sort of pimple cream you can use.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/17/2012 1:52:28 PM

oh my gosh this is adorable!!!! i want it!!!

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:37:48 PM

Adorbs! I'm getting some... Smile

by amileofroses on 8/17/2012 1:19:43 PM

Try neon in places that you would least expect it, like on shoes, headbands or bags.

If you’ve had a bad day, your get-happy-quick fix is:

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.