13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: A year-round taste of summer

Feel like boo-hooing ‘cause beach season is almost over? Pass the tissues this way. The boardwalk is my second home come summer, and it’s not just for...

28 DOLLARS?! I can get a declace like that at the mall for over half the price! Lauren I.

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 3:29:26 PM

Their website has some seriously adorbs stuff but $28 per necklace? I don't think so Smile

by HannahJL on 8/17/2012 2:28:45 PM

cute cute cute! i'm gonna get some <3

by myfatsquirrel on 8/17/2012 2:04:14 PM

i just looked on their website and they have a bunch of really cute other stuff!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! Laughing Laughing

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:57:30 PM

i have this weird bump on my forehead and idk if its a pimple or not because im only 9 so how do i make it go away

Hey chica! You can, unfortunately, get pimples at 9, and that's probably what it is.  Try washing your face and asking your mom or older sister if they have some sort of pimple cream you can use.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/17/2012 1:52:28 PM

oh my gosh this is adorable!!!! i want it!!!

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:37:48 PM