5 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

7 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

8 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: A year-round taste of summer

Feel like boo-hooing ‘cause beach season is almost over? Pass the tissues this way. The boardwalk is my second home come summer, and it’s not just for...

Wow soo cute! Love the others on the website too!!

xoxo, Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 7/9/2013 6:50:01 PM

I NEED THAT NOW!!!!!!!

by free2sing-4ever on 2/9/2013 1:20:40 PM

I NEED THAT NOW!
I just got back to school today.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

CANT LIVE TODAY!!!!!!!!

by Rainbow♥123 on 8/20/2012 5:22:18 PM

Adorable!

by Courtney is christian on 8/18/2012 3:51:56 PM

omg looks so real!!! i would totally get one!

by *epic fail* on 8/18/2012 1:50:47 PM

Only 1 word to discribe it ADORIBLE super cute to I'm so buying that

by sparklej on 8/17/2012 10:23:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
I DESPERATELY want to do an international contest in Jan!!!!!!!!! The catch? I have to fundraise AT LEAST 100$!!! The contest is 3,100$ and I have around 2$... Im not old enough to babysit, Im 11 years old and i make hair growth products that sell for like 2-3$. I NEED THE $$$$$! PLEASE HELP ME!!! P.S i live in a big neighborhood! Please reply ASAP!!!!!!

Hey girl,

You could be a mother's helper if you can't watch the kids by yourself, and you could do tasks for your neighbors like cleaning and weeding or other yardwork. Ask what they need and be flexible in what you offer! You can also try earning the money from your parents by cleaning your house and cooking dinner.

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 8/17/2012 10:16:18 PM

Ong! The websites awesome!! Smile

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:38:51 PM

Luv it! But come on, 28 bucks!

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:11:36 PM

AWWW! So cute, but $28 seems a bit steep!

by FangLuver on 8/17/2012 8:09:41 PM

28 DOLLARS?! I can get a declace like that at the mall for over half the price! Lauren I.

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 3:29:26 PM

Their website has some seriously adorbs stuff but $28 per necklace? I don't think so Smile

by HannahJL on 8/17/2012 2:28:45 PM

cute cute cute! i'm gonna get some <3

by myfatsquirrel on 8/17/2012 2:04:14 PM

i just looked on their website and they have a bunch of really cute other stuff!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! Laughing Laughing

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:57:30 PM

i have this weird bump on my forehead and idk if its a pimple or not because im only 9 so how do i make it go away

Hey chica! You can, unfortunately, get pimples at 9, and that's probably what it is.  Try washing your face and asking your mom or older sister if they have some sort of pimple cream you can use.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/17/2012 1:52:28 PM

oh my gosh this is adorable!!!! i want it!!!

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:37:48 PM