AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

2 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

14 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

COMMENTS

Hit it off with the hottie from the hallway

I really like this one guy, but I don't have any classes with him, he barely knows me, and it would be just weird I'd I...

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really like this guy, but I have 0 self confidence. Sometimes I really, really hate myself I can name out so many flaws, and I'm almost positive every guy thinks I'm ugly. I've never had a boyfriend and I've never known of guys liking me. Sometimes I want to just hide. I think my crush thinks I'm ugly. My friends call me weird all the time, but I don't want to be weird. I'm pretty sure my crush thinks I'm really weird, too. I'm too shy to talk to him, and if I do I'm positive I'll screw it up and it will be all awkward. I just wish I could talk to boys, and maybe boys would actually like me, but I'm pretty sure I'm too ugly and weird to talk to them.

Hey girl! Learning to love yourself first is most important. Stop beating yourself up so much and treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. Everyone has insecurities and flaws but it's important to accept them and try to improve yourself every day! Practice having confidence and before you know it you'll start to actually gain it. If anything, remember GL <3's you and is rooting for you!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by BlueBubblyBunny123 on 12/7/2012 9:20:17 PM

So this dude i REALLY like is one of my ex's friends.. but i think he likes me back.. the problem is he's a junior and im a freshman.. AND He's like a total punk as in chains, black clothes, skinny jeans, talks like yowhatz up d00dz,has a humongous mohawk and has piercings. but he's soo SEXY and he wants to makeout with me but we never talk except occasionally on fb. what should i do?

by Tdawg on 11/29/2012 5:26:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I met the guy I like at my new school in September through one of our mutual friends who lives back at home. We clicked instantly, but we only see each other at band practice, so I gave him my number (at the time I didnt like him like that) and he gave me his. Over the weeks that we got to know each other, we'd often say hi at practice, but we'd text more than we ever really talked. After two months of knowing him, I finally convinced myself to tell him that I like him. I kept it short and to the point, but he never replied back! I waited 24 hours before texting him again, and we went on acting like
nothing had ever happened. Sometimes he finds me at practice & will smile & wave, or if we're walking past each other he'll look at me, say hi & smile when I start to say hi back. We still havent talked about it, so Im wondering if he likes me, likes me? HELP!!!

Hey girl,

He was probably surprised, especially if you told him that over texting. If he hasn't brought it up, I would try to stay friends for now. He knows how you feel, so if he's ready for a relationship, he'll bring it up!

Meghan D.

by aeroangel87 on 11/24/2012 11:52:26 PM

Lauren T. Thanks for letting me know I am on the right track! Laughing He usually smiles at me when we're face to face,like when we had a recent school play rehersal,I had to walk up beside him and he greeted me w/ a friendly smile,and I think my face almost melted off LOL. But he tends to hang around my bestie,becuase she sits beside him every class. Also,he just broke up w/ my other bestie,is it okay to like him? I haven't talked w/ her about it yet.
Thanks

Hey girlie, talk to your friend about it. Tell her that you like him and ask if that's okay with her. Some girls don't mind while others do so you'll never know unless you ask.

Lauren T.

by rx7871 on 11/11/2012 8:54:15 PM

Ok,so I like this guy and he is in my 1st period. He is really popular though. I know the things he likes and I got to eat w/his cousins every Thurs. but I dun' think he is really that close to them. But a lot of girls like him and he is single right now. He usually ignores me or makes fun of me everytime I say something,becuase usually he's around other guys,I have sparked a convo. w/ him once while he was alone and he was pretty cool about it. But he's really buff and all and I am not like the others girls in size (skinny uptop,but have bigger hips/curves) Any tips on how to really spark anything? Thanks!

Hey girlie, it sounds like you're doing a good job so far! Just keep talking to him and try to get to know him better. Don't focus on not looking like other girls and other girls liking him. He might not be looking for the typical popular girl.

Lauren T.

by rx7871 on 11/11/2012 8:13:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so this Tuesday my friend is going to be absent from lunch. shes my only friend in this lunch period and i dont know what to do! id stay home aswell but i have a lot of tests going on the day, help!!

Hey aston062698, you can always eat a really huge breakfast and spend lunch in the library. How does that sound? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ashton062698 on 10/14/2012 2:54:30 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
so there's a guy ive know sense 6th grade, im in 8th now. We dont have any classes together but we talk in the hallway and skype and text. We're best friends now. He likes me, hes sweet, I've always liked him, but he did something in 7th grade (not that bad, long story) so now my parents hate him. What do I do?! There is a rumor he is gonna ask me out on Tuesday.

Hey NatalieBrro, it happened a year ago and it seems like he's a good guy. Introduce him to your parents and maybe invite him to dinner so they can see how nice he is now. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by NatalieBrroo on 10/11/2012 10:26:19 PM

MOD MOD!
I've liked this guy for about 2 months now since school started, he lives 2 blocks away from my house and we have spanish and pe together. So i approach him and we've become good friends, sometimes we stay back after school together for a short time (30min maybe?) to talk and chat around together my friends told me they saw him looking at me several times but i'm not sure whether that means anything or not :-/ i asked him to jog with me after school at the beginning of the year and yeahh, we've been jogging together every week. I feel soooo happy when i'm around him, but i think he only treats me like a gal friend cos he doesn't seem to try to ask me out or anything. Is it weird if i ask him out first? If no, how should i ask him out?

Hannah H.

by mia541 on 10/9/2012 10:36:00 AM

i like this guy and i finally made a little convo and i really like him now he is really sweet and smart athletic cute and thoughtful then he is dating my friend but my opion doesnt like her but how should i feel?????

by Shelby23145 on 10/2/2012 8:33:41 PM

ok i kinda like this guy but i only have one class with him and he is already dating my friend and i am happy for her but i dont even think he really likes her because he doesnt even talk to her alot. he doesnt talk to me very much but i am trying to make some convo but he doesnt keep talking i think he is shy and i have had other guys ask me out but i want him and my mom said i could have a bf but i cant go on a actull date and that is what my friend and him are doing!

by Shelby23145 on 9/29/2012 9:47:06 PM