AN HOUR AGO #BookClub 5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities!: http://t.co/yaPTH6Rj3x

2 HOURS AGO #ToughStuff: What to do when you can't stop hurting your hair: http://t.co/N6sM39vJpO

3 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Could you be @CodySimpson's girlfriend?: http://t.co/mlkP4If3iF

COMMENTS

Hit it off with the hottie from the hallway

I really like this one guy, but I don't have any classes with him, he barely knows me, and it would be just weird I'd I...

Mod
Night lynae! P.s. one day I want to be able to help other girls with their problems just like you Smile you are my new role model, but I also consider you a great friend who I can look up to and talk to

AW THANX GIRL! IT MAKES MY DAY THAT I AM ABLE TO INSPIRE GIRLS LIKE YOU. ALL I EVER WANT TO DO IS HELP AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE, AND YOU MAKE ME FEEL SOOOOOOOO GOOD ABOUT MY EFFORTS. GREAT TO HAVE A NEW FRIEND LKE YOU. IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING WRITE ON MY PAGE AND I'LL BE SURE TO GET BACK TO YA! LOVE YA XOXO Smile

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/14/2012 12:58:50 AM

Mod
Kk and thanks again for everything! Luv ya! Now I gotta get to sleep before I pass out XD I love talking to u so much I didn't look at the clock and now it's 12:40! Night Smile

No i'VE enjoyed talking to YOU! Have a great day at school tomoro. Luv ya too! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/14/2012 12:40:17 AM

Mod
If i didnt have you I'd be nowhere! You truely are amazing, a true life saver no kidding! If ya want 2morrow ( more like later 2day) I can tell u how your plan worked, I'm most def gonna talk to my crush! And it's all thanks to u! Xoxo ~ lilac

Awww, you really are gonna make me cry girl lol. You are the awesome one. I don't mod until Sunday morning, so just leave a comment on my page, because I'd love to hear how everything goes.

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/14/2012 12:30:55 AM

Mod
Black flatts, with your advice I now have a perfect confidince boosting outfit, and I am ready to talk to my crush! You are the awesomest mod ever!

Awww girl!!!!! I'm glad everything is working out! You can never go wrong with confidence, because with it you can do anything. I'm proud of ya girlfriend. Smile

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/14/2012 12:16:05 AM

Mod
I luckily have a long white sweater and a long black sweater will one of those work? ( u are awesome! The cure for fashionably challenged!)

I think black would look best, although white would be stylish too. Glad I could help ya!!!!! Oh what shoes are you thinking of wearing?

Lynae P.

by lilacmoonstream on 9/14/2012 12:09:34 AM

Mod Smile
Lol the fashionably challenged had another quick question, I want to wear a white cami with my bright blue skirt but in my school u can't wear cami spaghetti straps, is there a cute way for me to wear a scarf to cover up my shoulders? Or should I avoid that route entirely? ( if avoid is the answer then what should I do!) xoxo ~fashionably challenged lilac

Mhmm you might have to wear a sweater. A black, grey or colored one would look cute. Do you have something like that?

Lynae P.

by Lilacmoonstream on 9/13/2012 11:50:06 PM

Mod!
I am not the prettiest girl in school.. I have acne and glasses and my hair never dries right, one of my friends told me I dressed like a boy, so I looked in the mirror and noticed I did look like a boy with a girls hair and face. ( I was wearing a over sized hoodie called a baha, jeans with a hole in the knee and some converse) I have this blue skirt (bright blue) do you know what would go good with it ? I am extremely fashionably challenged help!

Hey Lilacmoonstream, grey, white, blue and a black and white striped shirt would look really cute with that skirt. No matter which shirt color you choose, wear black shoes with it. Black converse, flats, sandals or boots would work. Add some silver accessories and you're good to go. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Lilacmoonstream on 9/13/2012 11:25:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So the last guy I liked was my bgf. Long story short, he knows I liked him and dated my old friend. This was in March. I'm not over him. They broke up. And for the first time since school ended, I saw him at a football game. We flirted then we texted after that once or twice. I texted him a few days ago, and he said he was about to go to bed. He never texted me. 2 days after my friends were talking about what they talked to him about that day. To be honest, that kinda killed me. I'm gonna see him a lot this year cause he's doing my schools drama club. Idk what to do. Should I get over him now or wait and see how it goes?

Hey girl, no harm in playing it cool and seeing how things go but make sure you keep your options open. Though, if you can't seem to get your mind off him enough to check out other dating possibilities, check out this article http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/09/05/Hanging-onto-a-summer-crush-Get-unstuck-for-a-fresh-school-year.aspx
Lauren I.

by kk25225 on 9/12/2012 6:24:08 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!! So I'm confused. This guy knows I like him but won't talk to me. But sometimes I do catch him looking at me. Last week at lunch he looked at me a couple of times and we held eye contact for like 5 sec. And sometimes ill find his friends watching me and some of them have strangley started being nice to me and one befriended me. The reason I'm so confused is that he's friends with a lot of girls. He's constantly around them. And before he found out I tried talking to him but it went no where and now I'm afraid to talk to him because I'm afraid that he doesn't want to talk to me or know me. WHAT DO I DO??????? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, just trying talking to him. The worst that can happen is that he doesn't want to talk to you and then at least you know. Sometimes boys are shy so even if he knows that he likes he might be too nervous to try to talk to you. And if he doesn't like you then knowing is better than wondering and you can move on to someone who does.

Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 9/9/2012 5:32:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD and anyone who can help
so i have a friend who is a grade older, and i don't really see often. Her(now ex) boyfriend is a guy in my grade who i liked a year ago, and he liked me, but i didnt tell her for whatever reason. we never dated, but the feelings were there. Then they started dating(not serious, im in middle school shes in high) and over summer, he was telling me they never see each other, like once every 2 weeks. He told me he was breaking it up with her. i want to date him, he wants to date me, and i have no way of telling my friend(i dont see her, dont kno her #) is it bad that i want to date him? should i? please help me! ive never had a boyfriend before, and with him i feel so warm, and i get giddy. shes not a good friend, but still, i feel guilty i like him

Meghan D.