1 HOURS AGO RT @justjaredjr: R5′s @rydelR5 Says She Crushes on Bandmate @ratliffR5 #Rydellington http://t.co/zQT8cckuAn

2 HOURS AGO Reason #29572 why it rocks to be a #GLintern RT @leanxcuisine: Counting down the hours till I see my byline in @girlslifemag 💁😁✏️

2 HOURS AGO Want to chat with @PeytonList? Join us this Thursday at 6pm EST on Facebook! More details coming tomorrow :) #peytonlist #peytonators

COMMENTS

Hit it off with the hottie from the hallway

I really like this one guy, but I don't have any classes with him, he barely knows me, and it would be just weird I'd I...

Ok so I really, really, really like this guy "Jake". He really likes me too, and we hold hands and hug each other and kiss on the cheek, but we're not dating. He's in high school and I'm in middle school and even though we saw each other a lot this summer, we won't see each other a lot until january, which is when we both do play. Everyone's telling me I should date him anyway, but I like him soo much and I'm afraid that if we date now it'd wreck our chances of being together later. Please help!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I think you should go with your gut and not date now to improve your chances later.

Helen S.

by actress12345 on 8/20/2012 6:45:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD I REALLY like this boy in my class and he recently told me he really likes me back. And I have a school dance coming up soon and I wanna ask him to dance but how can I do it and what do we talk about while dancing so it's less awkward? We both like sports and movies but I don't know if that's the right thing to talks about. Plz help MOD MOD MOD? Thanks

hey! well there's no one right way to start a conversation, try thinking about what you and your friends like to talk about, and just think of this guy as a friend, relax, and have fun together at the dance Smile

Helen S.

by _Sadie_ on 8/20/2012 6:37:50 PM

Mod mod mod
I realize there is probably nothing you can do, but I would like to say that the advertisements on GL are becoming extremely annoying. Not to mention, they make it hard to access the sight on tablets, phones, etc. and they really slow down computers. I'm not saying you guys should take all the ads off but maybe skip the pop ups and constantly moving ones... they make me not want to go on the sight because it becomes 10 times more time-consuming to load a page, especially when a pop-up blocks the screen. I just wanted to share how I feel 'cuz I'm pretty sure there are others who feel the same way! Other than that, I've been reading GL and going on this site for four years!
XOXO

Hey! I totally understand your feelings, and I'll do what I can to pass this alongSmile

Helen S.

by jewels96 on 8/20/2012 5:30:18 PM

I said he looked like Harry Styles too!

by _Sadie_ on 8/19/2012 9:40:03 PM

Give the dude in the picture curly brown hair and he's a Harry Styles look alike.

by Cutiepie7 on 8/19/2012 9:26:56 PM

I just got my school schedule and realized i have NO classes with friends. I dont know what to do! I wanna make new friends, but i'm not so good at it and alsi, what are some tips for speaking in front of people? I have to do that soon too.

Hey girlie,

This can be a great chance to branch out and make new friends! Try to be optimistic! Check out these links - the first is about public speaking, and the second is a list of articles about how to make friends. Read through them and snag some great tips for your sitch. The most impotant thing is to take a deep breath, be yourself, and push yourself a little past your comfort zone. Latch onto friends who have a lot in common with you and it'll be smooth sailin!

Lauren C.

by elevenbailey on 8/19/2012 8:17:59 AM

I used to have this problem, lol.

by purplenurple88 on 8/18/2012 6:50:30 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/18/2012 6:40:51 PM

Advice Queen:snagmonkey
♥Hey Girlies!♥★If you need some advice on growing up stuff I'm your girl!★I give answers REALLY fast because I'm on all the time and I check my profile constantly!★And I give trustworthy advice that really works!★

Xoxo,
snagmonkey

by snagmonkey on 8/18/2012 3:21:08 PM

That is EXACTLY my problem too!

by fallsb-ball on 8/18/2012 2:13:03 PM