1 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

Noooooooooooooo! Why? Jbd is awesome. They took away part of my happiness😢

by Girlslifelover28 on 10/7/2012 11:52:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD the guy i have a crush on isnt in any of my classes,a nd i never see him in the halls or anything! what do I do?

Meghan D.

by pinkywinks on 10/5/2012 5:16:31 PM

Nooooooooo!!!!! i cleared my calendar for that show!!!!!they can't cancel it....booooo hoooo hooooo im gonna cry

by snoopygalvin on 9/30/2012 9:29:49 PM

I'm just glad they haven't canceled pretty little liars thats my fav!!!!!Smile

by fashion4ever:) on 9/22/2012 1:13:42 PM

OMG!!! They can't cancel it!!! My uncle's band songs were on them! Frown Well, back to SAB

by sweetvolleyball on 9/14/2012 7:24:52 PM

NO!! they CANNOT cancel Jane By Design!! this was the show that made me think about what i REALLY wanted to do when i get older!! this is my "go to" when there is nothing on! I WANT TO MAKE A STOP TO THIS!! >Frown

by KayPop6426 on 9/9/2012 7:17:25 PM

come on victorious?????????? why couldnt you cancel somthing thats junk like "Fred" i mean he has a movie!

by holleratstacy on 9/3/2012 2:57:29 PM

Im so sad i loved both of those shows, WHAT WILL I DOOOOOOO???????

by PrettyNicki1102 on 9/3/2012 2:23:49 AM

:'(. and bunheads isn't coming back for like more than a year...

by demilovatofan249 on 9/2/2012 11:57:18 AM

I am a MAJOR Victorious fan and I Love Ariana Grande soooo much and I freaked and like dyed when I got my magazine with her on the cover (Not Really Of Course) and I cried when I figured out Victorious was ending and I Jane by Design also. So now thats ending. Also I heard ICarly is ending. Frown Soon all the good TV shows are going to end and all we will have left are Soap Opera's Frown All the good shows out there will be missed

by ArianaGrande548 on 9/2/2012 12:46:29 AM