1 HOURS AGO Want to start running? Follow these nine steps: http://t.co/pEyXw0onuN pic.twitter.com/TU5iiw4dfA

2 HOURS AGO It's almost time for our #BeachBlanketBookClub giveaway! Deets here: http://t.co/gYy8HD626Z pic.twitter.com/lGHDtfyzU5

3 HOURS AGO A is for Alpha Hydroxy Acid! Check out our A-Z guide to clear skin: http://t.co/YIB3fqQyAl pic.twitter.com/8DfclEMp6Y

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

seriously... why must all the good TV shows go away

by fashion456 on 9/1/2012 2:37:13 PM

I never had watched the show... But it is really sad that Victorious is getting cancelled Frown

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 4:55:58 PM

JBD, I love that show, what am I planning on doing to fill the void? Read continuing Fanfics, as to why it was cancelled the actress who plays our fav jane q, had a conflict because of her other abc fam show, oh the sorrow....and scene

by hellokittyhasissues on 8/28/2012 8:22:33 PM

what done with the show i always watched it it was so good n it really needs to come back it was my favorite show on abc now my tuesdays are going to be a complete boar this is the worst news i could have ever gotten. and billy (nick roux) was so cute what will i do now. please give me jane by design back!!!!!

by 510812 on 8/25/2012 12:27:01 PM

I never watched the show, but I wanted to! Erica's outfit is cute(the one in the pic)!

by hidi75 on 8/25/2012 11:59:23 AM

Why why WHY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to curl in a hole and die

by Jojobean on 8/24/2012 3:30:01 PM

MY LIFE IS OVER!!! D: noooooooooo

by BandGeek134 on 8/23/2012 7:39:56 PM

Omg!!! Jane by design was may faaaavvvveeee show!! Uuuhhhggghhh!!!! 😡😡😡

by Grace goose on 8/23/2012 6:36:21 PM

I watched the first season on Netflix, How many more were there?

by 123mellow on 8/23/2012 6:29:33 PM

Jane by design is on abc spark now allonw with Bunheads and switched at birth

by Performergirl11 on 8/22/2012 12:49:56 AM

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.