14 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

15 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

16 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

seriously... why must all the good TV shows go away

by fashion456 on 9/1/2012 2:37:13 PM

I never had watched the show... But it is really sad that Victorious is getting cancelled Frown

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 4:55:58 PM

JBD, I love that show, what am I planning on doing to fill the void? Read continuing Fanfics, as to why it was cancelled the actress who plays our fav jane q, had a conflict because of her other abc fam show, oh the sorrow....and scene

by hellokittyhasissues on 8/28/2012 8:22:33 PM

what done with the show i always watched it it was so good n it really needs to come back it was my favorite show on abc now my tuesdays are going to be a complete boar this is the worst news i could have ever gotten. and billy (nick roux) was so cute what will i do now. please give me jane by design back!!!!!

by 510812 on 8/25/2012 12:27:01 PM

I never watched the show, but I wanted to! Erica's outfit is cute(the one in the pic)!

by hidi75 on 8/25/2012 11:59:23 AM

Why why WHY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to curl in a hole and die

by Jojobean on 8/24/2012 3:30:01 PM

MY LIFE IS OVER!!! D: noooooooooo

by BandGeek134 on 8/23/2012 7:39:56 PM

Omg!!! Jane by design was may faaaavvvveeee show!! Uuuhhhggghhh!!!! 😡😡😡

by Grace goose on 8/23/2012 6:36:21 PM

I watched the first season on Netflix, How many more were there?

by 123mellow on 8/23/2012 6:29:33 PM

Jane by design is on abc spark now allonw with Bunheads and switched at birth

by Performergirl11 on 8/22/2012 12:49:56 AM

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.