6 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

9 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

10 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

I can't believe it! Frown i love that show!!!

by bluestar1999 on 8/20/2012 11:55:55 PM

I LOVE victorious...but why does nick have to cancel all the good shows?

by ninja123nerd on 8/20/2012 11:08:25 PM

I heard that it will continue cause of the high deand and il premire this spiring... HOPEFULLY!!!!

by hotchocolate808 on 8/20/2012 9:22:56 PM

As long as PLL is still on i'm good. haha

by ljbdaisy on 8/20/2012 7:49:33 PM

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 victorious... HOW CAN IT B GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BigSashaM on 8/20/2012 5:41:38 PM

The Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf are all I need on thursday nights...

by Cutiepie7 on 8/20/2012 5:26:01 PM

They cancelled Victorious?! That is SO cruel!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:31:34 PM

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That can't happen!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE That show! especially cause of the fashion and the Hot boys and the drama!!!!!! Plus erica dasher went to a school one street away from mine. THIS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Natalie B. on 8/20/2012 12:52:16 PM

Wait if Victorious is gone how come yesterday I saw a commercial on Nick saying there were going to be new episodes this fall? :/

Hey girl. There are still pre-taped episodes that have yet to air, but no more new episodes will be taped. I know, so sad!

Lauren I.

by luvmusic244 on 8/20/2012 12:50:28 PM

No!!!!! There has to be a mistake with Victorious. It's one of the most popular shows on Nick! Man! I feel bad for Victoria Justice losing her very own show. I'm gonna miss her. I hope it's only temporary. Frown

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 11:46:45 AM