1 HOURS AGO Is your crush flirting back? Here's your next move: http://t.co/oFMSEpEhM9 pic.twitter.com/bOrrpOYZuF

15 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

16 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

I can't believe it! Frown i love that show!!!

by bluestar1999 on 8/20/2012 11:55:55 PM

I LOVE victorious...but why does nick have to cancel all the good shows?

by ninja123nerd on 8/20/2012 11:08:25 PM

I heard that it will continue cause of the high deand and il premire this spiring... HOPEFULLY!!!!

by hotchocolate808 on 8/20/2012 9:22:56 PM

As long as PLL is still on i'm good. haha

by ljbdaisy on 8/20/2012 7:49:33 PM

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 victorious... HOW CAN IT B GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BigSashaM on 8/20/2012 5:41:38 PM

The Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf are all I need on thursday nights...

by Cutiepie7 on 8/20/2012 5:26:01 PM

They cancelled Victorious?! That is SO cruel!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:31:34 PM

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That can't happen!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE That show! especially cause of the fashion and the Hot boys and the drama!!!!!! Plus erica dasher went to a school one street away from mine. THIS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Natalie B. on 8/20/2012 12:52:16 PM

Wait if Victorious is gone how come yesterday I saw a commercial on Nick saying there were going to be new episodes this fall? :/

Hey girl. There are still pre-taped episodes that have yet to air, but no more new episodes will be taped. I know, so sad!

Lauren I.

by luvmusic244 on 8/20/2012 12:50:28 PM

No!!!!! There has to be a mistake with Victorious. It's one of the most popular shows on Nick! Man! I feel bad for Victoria Justice losing her very own show. I'm gonna miss her. I hope it's only temporary. Frown

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 11:46:45 AM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.