5 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

6 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

I can't believe it! Frown i love that show!!!

by bluestar1999 on 8/20/2012 11:55:55 PM

I LOVE victorious...but why does nick have to cancel all the good shows?

by ninja123nerd on 8/20/2012 11:08:25 PM

I heard that it will continue cause of the high deand and il premire this spiring... HOPEFULLY!!!!

by hotchocolate808 on 8/20/2012 9:22:56 PM

As long as PLL is still on i'm good. haha

by ljbdaisy on 8/20/2012 7:49:33 PM

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 victorious... HOW CAN IT B GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BigSashaM on 8/20/2012 5:41:38 PM

The Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf are all I need on thursday nights...

by Cutiepie7 on 8/20/2012 5:26:01 PM

They cancelled Victorious?! That is SO cruel!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:31:34 PM

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That can't happen!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE That show! especially cause of the fashion and the Hot boys and the drama!!!!!! Plus erica dasher went to a school one street away from mine. THIS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Natalie B. on 8/20/2012 12:52:16 PM

Wait if Victorious is gone how come yesterday I saw a commercial on Nick saying there were going to be new episodes this fall? :/

Hey girl. There are still pre-taped episodes that have yet to air, but no more new episodes will be taped. I know, so sad!

Lauren I.

by luvmusic244 on 8/20/2012 12:50:28 PM

No!!!!! There has to be a mistake with Victorious. It's one of the most popular shows on Nick! Man! I feel bad for Victoria Justice losing her very own show. I'm gonna miss her. I hope it's only temporary. Frown

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 11:46:45 AM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!